xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
artisanstudio.eu

Vray/3dsmax Tutorials 3D rendering with Vray

Maybe it's somehow confusing, but the you posted your topic in the forum section " Free Web Hosting > Computers & Tech > How-To's and Tutorials > Graphics and Animation > Vray/3dsmax Tutorials"However, the topic you wrote is not really a tutorial, it looks like an invitation to post a tutorial request.That's why I moved it here.RegardsYordan

How to configure itVray/3dsmax Tutorials

hi, my name is Angga, iam college student in architecture dept of brawijaya university malang east java indonesia.I would like to know about configuring vray in 3dsmax9, setting the lighting, for eksterior and interior. If you don't mind in giving me information about that, I would very thanks about that

and the last, thanks for giving me a chance to join in this web

-question by Angga Very Kukuh Hendriawan

How to configure it Vray/3dsmax TutorialsVray/3dsmax Tutorials

hi, my name is Dave Uguil. I would like to knowAbout configuring vray in 3dsmax8, setting the lighting, for exteriorAnd interior. If you don't mind in giving me information about that, IWould very thanks about that

-question by dave uguil

Hi I am reddy B I want to know whether can I get any books to  learn v-ray completely, If you don't mind in giving me information. I Would very thanks to your  information

reddy.Bayapu

-reply by reddy

Vrat tutorialVray/3dsmax Tutorials

Hi I am Amin D

I`m looking for a free source for compelete guide for vray SP1 in max 2009

I Would very thenks to your information

-reply by Amin

RequirementVray/3dsmax Tutorials

Hi guys,

I am a new person for the Vray, I have instold it on my system but I want lern it from the basics how to get the textures, hoe to appy the textures how to set the Vray lights and what should be the vray settings for a real like view,

Please anybody help me out

thanks

Suyash,