xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nickmealey

Why Trap17 Is So Good - my story

About one year ago, I started building web sites. After I became more professional at building these sites, I needed a host. I looked everywhere! I found free web space, free domains that really sucked, and free hosting with tons of ads. Finally, my friend ran into Xisto.com. After I joined, I was kinda confused about how to earn credits and get hosting. I thought there might be a catch, but no ads, no small limits on space, and no spam. If I rated, which I did, Xisto, Id give it a 10. Also, signing up was so easy! All I did was state my username, e-mail, and password. Right now I only have package 1, but soon upgrading. My only recommendation to Xisto is whole swearing thing. I personally cringe when someone swears. I wish they would do a little bit more about that. But, I love it and very glad I found it. Thanks!
- Nickmealey

Yeah. I like Xisto a lot too. I'm still kinda in awe that all you have to do is make quality posts. There's a lot of stuff thats good about this place, and the cool thing is, the administration here is also really friendly. =) Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside....i-wise. >_>

It dosen't exactly make me feel warm and fuzzy, but I guess that's just me. The idea for the site has come together very well, A free hosting sight supported by ads which are clicked on by the large ocmmunity. Have you ever noticed how many guests are on the forums at one time? If we got most of them here, that would be pretty sweet.

It? I was talking about how the administrators make me "feel all warm and fuzzy". I mean, I say it that way, but I really just meant they're a good team and really friendly etc. >_>;

When compared many free hostings,I found Xisto is the best among all.The connection speed of Xisto is fast and the quality of it is good.I have used my friend's Discuz forum,which was supported by Xisto.The functions of the forum is very good and easy to control all the settings.I like Xisto very much.I will make good use of Xisto and I hope Xisto is the best free hosting among the others free hostings.

About one year ago, I started building web sites. After I became more professional at building these sites, I needed a host. I looked everywhere! I found free web space, free domains that really sucked, and free hosting with tons of ads. Finally, my friend ran into Xisto.com. After I joined, I was kinda confused about how to earn credits and get hosting. I thought there might be a catch, but no ads, no small limits on space, and no spam. If I rated, which I did, Xisto, Id give it a 10. Also, signing up was so easy! All I did was state my username, e-mail, and password. Right now I only have package 1, but soon upgrading. My only recommendation to Xisto is whole swearing thing. I personally cringe when someone swears. I wish they would do a little bit more about that. But, I love it and very glad I found it. Thanks!

I just the same journey of your experience I just got Xisto last autumn.a ha.

quote above!hehe...yeah,when i came here at first dated from last fall and i have written one post which is a story like you too.huh,there are many yas here thx Xisto by their post put out in forum once.well,we must thank the sever much and do not mind post more and be active frequently much.we could come here for exchange experience,even to earn knowledge and relax here.:)however,enjoy youselves in Xisto not only for host member.

There is nothing like free which lasts for a period of long time. And there's no meaning in giving out 500MB and more... they are being misused and that's the end of many free hosts. For Xisto as you can see the limit of webspace is reasonable for a free host. If one has huge project or content it means he can go for pay hosting as well. And above where discipline and rule and law co-exist with free-dom there is too peace and life.. which you can have here..

Yeah I only joined like yesterday and I really like the Xisto idea. At first when I looked at the name I was like "hmm what's the 'trap'" lol .. I really am fascinated by the concept. And The Admin are really friendly and so are the mods. Keep up the good work guys!

Thanks for your appreciation :-) We are trying to improve this place to the best possible extent.. :o Our active forums makes the place alive and members don't feel bored when they come here. When I started this site, I used to sit purposely for 16-17 hours in a stretch so that the members active on the site don't feel lonely.. But now, things are hot. Thanks to my mods/admins.. who work and dedicate their time for this community despite of their tight personal schedules :D