xisto Community
Mitch666Holland

Wamp Server Problems [solved]

Connection InteruptedWamp Server Problems

I've already install wamp server the problem is, when I clik PHPMYADMIN.. I cant access to phpmyadmin, connection interupted...

-reply by Alejandro G. Lindog

html code comes on running phpmyadmin or localhostWamp Server Problems

I have installed wamp5 and when I am trying to run localhost or phpmyadmin, it gives me the coding...It gives me the html and php code in the window instead of giving me the original gui type page...

can anyone Please Please help me out with this ASAP... I tried to reinstall the wamp5 also but still the problem is same...This happened when I tried to install netbeans ide and tried to run my php project in netbeans...

Thanks AlainWamp Server Problems

HI

Your solution worked fine on window 7 64 bit machines. Thanks for awesome solution. 

Regards

Saif

-reply by Saif

Wamp Server wont come onlineWamp Server Problems [solved]

Hello, I have Wamp Server vs.2 installed. I;ve used it sucessfully just once and afterward each time I start the serve I remains off. My Skype isnt running and I've even reinstalled the Wamp app twice now.

Am trying to use wamp server to run joomla on my window OS.

what could be the problem and is there an alternative to wamp that I can use for joomla

-reply by drahcir

problems of wamp serverWamp Server Problems [solved]

I installed wamp imported the database and everything worked then copied the files of the website to www folderit showed up on the home page but I cant view it please help me

-question by ruth

Wamp Server installer freezes in the endWamp Server Problems [solved]

I am trying to get Wampserver working on my WinXP SP3 machine, however every time I try to install it the installation freezes when it says "Finishing installation...". I can force close the installation program from the task manager, and Wampserver shows up in the My Programs list as being installed, but when I try to run it only one of the two services start and the icon stays yellow. When I left OR right-click the Wampserver icon in the system tray nothing happens, no window pops up, nothing. The icon is unresponsive.

-reply by Ashish

hey guysI have been using wamp server for a few months nowNo prob until today where I tried intalling it on my USB so I can take it with me and now I cant go it the thing to go online, all I get is a orange icon and never goes green any help?

-reply by iguest

Ive installed wamp server on my sisters laptop and it doesnt work when I open the local host page it says the same thing when I tried to open iis7 but the catch my sister doesnt have iis7 at all what do I do to make it run?

-reply by Anonymus