xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
uroojjj

World Thinest Car sorry if repost

So it's the World's flattest car. That almost looks like it should be a go-cart. I just wonder why someone would put the money into developing something like that. Maybe someone really wants a compact car!?It almost looks like it has been run over by that tractor trailer. But I guess without kidding so much, it is pretty cool looking. I just don't know how efficient and more importantly how safe it would be.But anyways, that is quite the car... You could pack it up and put in the back of an SUV.

If it goes the necessary speed for the highway, while saving gas, that's completely fine with me. I might even get one myself! But if it doesn't go as fast as it should, I don't really see the point of it if it doesn't *really* save fuel.

hahaha that car is actually reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally funny!It is one of them things that somebody would've created. Just like the worlds biggest car or the fastest car. It wouldn't be something id drive so ill leave it up to that guy the pictures. Its a bit too small for me and i doubt anybody over 6ft would even think about driving it (or even going in it while someone else is driving). It looks compact high wise yeh.. but it looks the size of a limousine length way so they didnt do a good job on that! It reminds me of the bubble cars that clowns always seem to be related to.. like on the simpsons!I think one of the many problems will be how is that EVER going to make money? surely the people who created it have done it for a joke.

Edited by Sensational (see edit history)

It personally think it is more of a go-kart than a car by the look of the design. It probably lacks the power to drive at speeds of normal cars and looks quite dangerous to drive on real roads.

It personally think it is more of a go-kart than a car by the look of the design. It probably lacks the power to drive at speeds of normal cars and looks quite dangerous to drive on real roads.

You know how lorries have that bar at the back? The one that's lower than the back of the actual...*doesn't know the word*...trailer? That's there so that when a car hits it the bonnet takes the impact like in a car-on-car collision, as opposed to the windscreen. With this car, you don't even get a windscreen to save you. Your face is the crumple zone against lorries. :mellow:
But yeah...I'll pass on that one, thanks. Nifty, but it's not really useful other than for breaking a record...or, as mentioned above, your face.