xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
uroojjj

Worlds Smallest Tech Products....., Umight Not Beleive What U See Here

It's important to remember that all the chip does, while potentially very clever, is move heat from one of its surfaces to the other. That heat still needs to go somewhere,

Funny... In the winter nights, just running my computer and monitor plus speakers and whatever else is connected generates enough heat for a semi-cozy climate compared to the rest of the house -- cold floors and air. It kind of sucks during the summer. I need an AC in the window. But back to the topic (physics), the heat has to go somewhere - like occupy cold space or rise.

All the others except for the refrigerator one was quite logical, but the smallest refrigerator in the world got me nowhere :mellow: I thought where could it be used.. and reading a bit the posts yeah, maybe it's not so bad, but still I wouldn't buy it.. :D

haha interesting, although i think technology at the moment is geared towards being 'small' is better, i think those aren't quite practical. there comes a time when something can be too small.interesting nonetheless :rolleyes: