xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
catforum

Do You Like Googles?

Do you like Googles??  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I didn't know there is such thing as googles.Well, I do like Google.Yahoo is fine but I don't like Yahoo not accepting Mozilla Firefox as it's partner.

I don't like it.It is worser than Yahoo and I like Yahoo.

67049[/snapback]

Worse than Yahoo??? My god what are you talking about. Google is one of the best search engines out there, if not THE best. Yahoo stopped being useful as a search engine years ago. Besides that is like comparing apples and oranges, sure thier both fruit, but they are completely different. Yahoo is a directory system with search capabilities, but Google is a true search engine. Sure you get alot more crappy useless sites at google then you do with yahoo, but you get a truer picture of what is out there.

Hehe ...Google knows all...or close to all...The day that they supply me with a search engine that can tell me what I'm wearing at that current moment....Then, and only then...will Google be outdone.I am a full google supporter.Yahoo however, Yahoo can lick my balls.

I think Google is one of the best thing that ever happened on the world wide web's internet. Without google, msn may charge us for search and yahoo may actually charge us for email. Who can actually beat their millions of links through their adsense and search boxes. In fact, its also pride to have Gmail account and also being googled on the net.If your site hasn't been googled, didn't you try hard to be googled? Yes, you do.. I like all about Google. Will they ever come out with browser and OS? May be Search OS will come out.. hehe.. Google approach to OS will be full googleable OS.. lol

Of course, google is best. Yahoo, bleh. Google is easy to use, nothing fancy, just clean and easy. And good. Alot of hits. Maybe too many...? :)

who knows, sometimes people refer to using google as "googling" or "googled". or maybe the "s" was but there by mistake :)anyways, I choose yes. It has a lot of good results if you ask me. Before, when you searched something in images, there was always adult content. that pretty much drove people away. But now there isn't and I think that google is a great search engine ^__^

google and yahoo are the two top searching engine in a world.it has a unique special thing with each crawler engine to find texts in any websites.i thing better use boht together for the best result searching u want to find from internet.

ummm,i like yahoo but it is not apropriate to say that google is worse than google.goolge is too strong in IT field,the best search enginer and convenient e-mail,etc.google become perfect and strong day by day.i support google like most of yas.

I definitively like Google more than Yahoo. I don't know the technical differences between both search engines, but it seems like Google would find more of the sites I want it to find. When I type something in Google I often find a suitable and detailed site on the first page of Gooogle's search results. In Yahoo it can take time to find what I want.I'm using Google everyday and I like this clear interface, it's is simple and this is important for me. Of course it is also possible to use the 'advanced search' of Google :).