xisto Community
sparkx

Phpmyadmin Continues To Have Errors.

Yesterday it seems it still didn't work, but Today everything is alright? because I can access the things I couldn't access, so I guess it has been fixed? :mellow:

Not for me, I can work on it for a few minutes, but then it just gets the error again. This is really bugging me. I installed PHPMyAdmin again and it still doesn't work. I get a slightly different error with this new installation.

Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0
It's been going on for quite a while maby it is time to get an admin involved?

Sparkx

sparkx, yeah you're right, it did work, but now it doesn't again.. so I guess the board admins, mods or somebody would need to write a support ticket, because the problem still exists... ;(