xisto Community
buherath

Vacation?

Hey Xisto guys, I was wondering. Can I post here untill I get about 100 points, and then take a vacation from posting here at the forums? Will my site be up for the 100 days untill I have posts?What is the limit of max credits I can gather?

There is no maximum credit. Just post as many as you can, the credit goes down per day, just make sure that you maintain at least "10 days" left when you return so the system doesn't start notifying that your credit is low.Please do NOT spam to get those 100 credits.Thanks,xboxrulz

I guess it would seem you would have a nice span of time to not have to worry about posting. I think it might be a little more than a credit a day, but I would think 100 credits would be a nice cushion for vacation. Unless, of course, your are going on a 3 month vacation... that would be nice hahaha!But yes, the credits are endless!

yeah, but earning 100 credits, it isn't such an easy task on Xisto forum now :) Even though I noticed or maybe it's just me, that we get more credits for posting even smaller length messages than we did ~ a year ago? I think someone changed something that it would be easier to stay up with the credits. :P

.. Even though I noticed or maybe it's just me, that we get more credits for posting even smaller length messages than we did ~ a year ago? I think someone changed something that it would be easier to stay up with the credits.

It would be nice to know a bit more about how credits are calculated. I get a reasonable number of credits for a long post, but something half as long seems to get less than half the credits, if it is posted the same day. I'm guessing you are better off posting at periodic intervals, and get less credit if you post many times on the same day. I have not yet figured out what parameters of posts to track, in order to "reverse-engineer" the credit algorithm.
Any suggestions? :)