xisto Community
www.jbi.in

Free Web-based Online Ftp Client 100% privacy + security

Visit : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This service allows you to access your and your clients' FTP servers if you are behind a proxy or a firewall.

Also can help you if you are on the go . We do not save or store any information used for FTP login. There is

no worry that information will be stolen

Features :

Navigate FTP, upload, zip/unzip, Download, Copy/Move to another FTP server, HTML editor, Code editor, file

size calculator etc...

Here is just a thought...Since you are the owner of the domain, jbi {dot} in, how would one be certain that the web-based FTP login information is not harvested and used maliciously in later time?:(

Yeah , it is very difficult to prove that a person is honest. But one should believe others. I promise that I will never store passwords / login info.

If you want you may create a temporary ftp account and delete it afterwards. But once again I assure you that no login info is ever stored on our servers.

Also you may read our terms where we have stated that only for the required services (ex : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) we may store user info because they need to register .

Edited by www.jbi.in (see edit history)

If people are unsure using web-based FTP managers, they should use the web-based file managers that are provided by many webhosts (e.g. file manager in cPanel), or use their own software-based FTP clients for assured security.

Very nice, though it won't be of use for me, as for when I'm in school, I uploaded net2ftp ( a similiar service that you can host yourself ) to my website. Still, it would be interesting for those who do not want to use net2ftp. I also use my cpanel for accessing my files and ftp whilst at school, as I find those more secure than these services.

ISP is blocking this websiteFree Web-based Online Ftp Client

I am using JBI WebFTP but my ISP (Qatar Telecom) is blocking some pages after connecting the ftp. I need to edit pages online and update them through your services. Pls let me know what shall I do in order not to be blocked. 

-question by Zahir Abbasi

If I must, I use FireFTP on Firefox, but most of the time I use the plugin in Notepad++ to upload pages. On Linux, I use the FTP thing in Nautilus. At school I use command-line FTP or maybe Windows Explorer so this is not exactly the most useful tool.I do not trust these online services despite the privacy policy.