xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Senor_Grunt

Two Problems.

Ok first problem, I can't connect to certain websites. Ones specifically is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. The error that Firefox returns is that I can't connect to the server. I've checked my connection, its fine. I've reset my router, talked to the site host to make sure its not down. Asked OTHER people to find out if it will load for them, which it will. But I can't connect to it! Seriously guys, I need help on this. :/

Also, second problem. I bought this program a while ago called Game Maker. And I try to re activate it but for some reason, the activation page wont load! Liek, wtf gaiz? Here is a screeny;

Posted Image

Can anyone help with either of these problems? Thanks in advance.

Nero Disk Space Question...

Two Problems.

I'm using Nero Vision 4 to create a DVD. When I create the project, with the menu, just before clicking the Burn Project burron, it says the project size is 2.4 of available 4.43 and yet, after waiting the 2+ hours to encode it, it comes back and says the disk is too small... I have selected DVD.

Has anyone run into this problem? Starting to tick me off here...

Thanks Folks...

-question by TreeMan