xisto Community
skript

Where Do We Come From

commentWhere Do We Come From

If so why have'nt all the apes evolve into humans and it is not us that have close actions as apes but apes that mimic our actions

-reply by emmanuel

We come from love, love is tha air we breath.Love is what made us.Nobody wants to be cry.Love is great.We live in great world of love and that's where we are and where we came from.

HiMy question is where were we before we where born
Bye

Besides the improper use of "h"s inside your wheres, I think this is not a question : before we were we were not. "To be or not to be" is the single question, before being you are not being.

First of all what is the purpose of the human race. I believe that God has had a plan all along regarding the human race. We need to understand that God placed the human race on this earth for the spirits each and every one of us has a spirit and it's eternal when we die God is not concerned about flesh and blood it's the spirit that he wants because it's eternal. The human body is just a box for the spirit once the spirit becomes quicken it comes alive and knows it's purpose on this earth it needs to return back from where it came from. So where did we come from is very inmaterial in the eyes of God it's about the spirit. I believe God creadted the human race and, I gave you the reason why

-reply by Steve Martinez