xisto Community
Mike

Why Am I Suspended? It doesnt make sense. :-(

I was suspended last night. When I was suspended, however, I had 1 (positive) hosting credit. I brought it up to 4 (which I still have right now) and I am still suspended! I know that I didn't break the ToS or anything... I mean, this is really bad for me because I'm coding my own message board source code and I really need to get some files up. :-(

If your credits dropped below 0.0 then you will get suspended. i think in order to fix that you need 7 credits to get unsuspended. which i bet you already know that when your posts are longer and have good quality then your credits go up. Try to get 7 hosting credits or more and see if you get unsuspended. If not then contact an administrater and ask them what the problem is.But i am sure you will get lots of reason from other members about why and how you got suspended and i bet only 1 will be the correct answer

talbotda13, I dont think that it has anything to do with the hosting credits thing cos I am suffering from the same thing right now despite t he fact that I have more than 11 days of hosting credits stacked up in there.I cant really explain what is going on this forum.

hello every1 ... i think the possible thing for this is that you all did not follow the lastest news in the forum ... The mail was a FAKE email sent by some1 else (competitors maybe) ... do a trace back and you will know that the email is sent from another server but not Xisto .. you can click on the full header of the email and check !! Please get updated !

hello every1 ... i think the possible thing for this is that you all did not follow the lastest news in the forum ... The mail was a FAKE email sent by some1 else (competitors maybe) ... do a trace back and you will know that the email is sent from another server but not Xisto .. you can click on the full header of the email and check !! Please get updated !

66957[/snapback]

Please stop flaming, since this guy is talking about a Real Fae Suspension, not a Fake Mail about Being Suspended... There are a lot of people mysteriously suspended at the moment so I guess there's an error in the script, or they made the limit a lot higher

ohhh,milk?have not seen you for long time.welcome back :)maybe you are inactive sometime for your lacking credits.if you want to cancel the suspension,you must sending morn than 7 counted post in forum.by the way,despite you have upgraded to package 4,you must send enough post to maintain the status before you leave.good luck!

I don't understand why I was suspended i haven't violated anything and my post count is above ten and haven't dropped. This is weird.