xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
onyxgem

My Guide On Runescape Making Millions guide

Alright so you want to make millions in 2 hours. First you need to work yourself up to get the millions, What you do is with about 60+ str kill flesh crawlers and start fishing. Once you have 300 k cash start tanning Green d hide; Which after tanned will be called green leather.Math:300 000 spent on supplies.Around 500 green d hides can be tanned every 15 mins.Buy green d hide at med, Which would cost 1698 ea. Which will get you about 177 which you can do in like 2 mins. You sell the green d hide back for 1850 ea, A little below med price. Which is 327 000 thats 27 000 in 2 mins!.Ok here comes the big bucks. Once you have 3 396 000 gp buy 1998 green d hide tan them and sell back for 3 700 000 guess how much cash that is an hour.3 396 000 - 3 700 000= 304 000Wow thats 304 000 an hour! Well done.! I use this way alot if you did this for 2 hours a day thats 608 000 a day for 1 week and u'll have 4 256 000 a week.In 1 month thats about 18.8 m around the same amount as rcing until your lvl 91 rcing. Hope this helps since it takes no skill. I would say this is better then rcing, since theirs no revants or any abysal creatures. Plus you need no requirements except the cash to spend.Warning:Please remember to have about 45 k left over to tan 2 k green d hide in 1 hour. And remember to have varrock tele tabs and ring of dueling ( its not necarily but it makes it go faster. Say thank you if you think this is a good gudie by.

I do this a lot, Didnt get it from this website, but it is easy to make 3m+ a day from like 6 hours of work, sometimes you can get really lucky on prices. I've often made 2mish of 3 hours of work, through black dragonhide or especially red if you catch the prices rise and fall at the right time. 

-reply by Louis