xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
onyxgem

Halo 3 The best game out there next to gearsofwars

Recently ive benn playing halo 3 on x box live my gamer tag on x box live is SoilderBROSKI well anyways when i started playing this i thought it was dum but then after playing it online for like a week i got realy realy good i became luitenent Srry if i didnt spell that right. anyways i got realy good at using the sniper and the shoygun as a combo i sniped three guys with 1 shot how many pepole can say they have ive goten over kills triple kills and double kills like nothing anyways i wanan know your opinion on halo 3 ty.

This seems to be the debate at the moment. Halo 3 vs CS vs COD. Personally, I'm a massive COD fan (especially online), but I do enjoy Halo. That single game makes me want to an xBox 360 (along with GTA 4). There is no doubt that it is a very fun game, I don't buy into the whole "people with no skillz play Halo" talk. I play what is fun.

I also think that Halo 3 is over hyped, maybe because of it's popular name and debates, even though I'm not saying it's a bad game, it's really good, but I don't think it's the best game with perfect elements, there are much better games which you can play and play, it depends I guess on the person what type of games he or she likes, for example a lot of whom says that they really like racing games, I never was interested in them, but I used to play them. :mellow:

Personally I like the entire Halo series and thought they were all great. I recently got Modern Warfare 2 and its a great game and better than halo in some aspects and worse in some.It all just depends and your likes and dislikes.The main things I like in a game beside graphics are the ability to drive vehicles frequently if you want to, the ability to shoot threw small walls to a extent, Being able to change the environment(Ex: blow a hole in a side of any wall and charge in), customize-ability if the game has classes, and finally good game modes.Bad Company has pretty much all of those and its a great game in my opinion.