xisto Community
Sten

Well... Goodbye Astahost Im going to miss you all

Well, my time has come... Tomorrow I'm leaving Xisto, I'm not going to cancel my hosting just yet, I still need to backup my site.Today I bought hosting, I just can't seem to find anything to write about here anymore.I'd just like to say thanks so much for the great hosting, I'm still going to recommend you for free hosting. I'd like to thank everyone for their help and their support and giving me something to do!Also the admins, you're so helpful, remember that problem I had last year? Not sure if it was my fault but OpaQue fixed it! And way back last June or something when BuffaloHELP accepted my application when I seriously thought it wouldn't be accepted. Vujsa for being nice and making my appreciate Joomla (lol). Never talked to m^e before though.So, goodbye, I'm going to miss the great community! The forum and the people, I've learned alot from here. It's actually really sad to leave. Good luck in the future everyone!After tomorrow I'll be leaving and cancelling my hosting (please don't do it yet for me, my internet is going too slow to download a backup), I'll probably come visit every so often.Don't miss me too much :(

It's a real shame to see you go (Us aussies are a dying bread here!). Good Luck with everything.And I know exactly what you mean about not being able to find things to write about here, my credits used to be really high all the time, now i'm struggling to keep them at 10.

Yes, it was nice to meet you, too, Sten. You bring a lot to the forums with a lot of knowledge. I also understand that it is hard to find a lot to type at a lot... I have only been here for a few months, and I also understand it is tough to keep up with a lot of forum postings. I do a lot with my own site, and it is tough to try to balance the two out... so I try to keep a few days available when I post... So I too, understand... Good luck with your new service, Sten!- skedad -

Well, bye, I'm really going to miss you all and this place.I've terminated my hosting and now there's one last thing to do, click the logout button, for the first and last time (lol never logged out before)Bye, I'm going to miss the place!PS, if you happen to want to read anything about me or from me, http://www.itsstephen.com/ should be done in a week or 2.Cyas