xisto Community
rockershive

What Will Happen If I Rebooted My Pc 60 Times Consecutively? Burn your Hardware

I have tried this on my machine. How tough is your toy? Yes, it compensates an improvement -the opposite way you thought would it be.

Do you have some concrete evidence of that? Have you performed various performance tests to measure the improvement? Is it faster during start-up, or throughout the entire computing session?
These are some factors that could be used to prove your point further, if you wish. Otherwise, my opinion is that this is a waste of time and will degrade your system components.

I might think of trying that... maybe after I find many ways of giving it viruses. Then I will try to upload a ton of spam and maybe install a lot of spyware.When I am than trying to reboot 60 times, I think I will unplug the PC, and then take the tower outside and then bash it a few times with a sledgehammer.You know, at first, I think I was just trying to be a smart (you know what) but I would see my brother in law doing just that. I would think it may be a good idea to try to see what your PC will do, but it is pointless and just a waste of time...Back to the smashing part, I would like to have a PC that I could do that to... maybe the old 3.1 system I used to use at work... That was a nice little vent entry... have fun, reboot many times and hope you don't kill ya system.

That was a nice little vent entry... have fun, reboot many times and hope you don't kill ya system.

Namely, you will try killing the hardware withou giving the operating system a chance to wakeup.

That was a nice little vent entry

Now comes the next challenge : which mod will first get angry and close this useless topic ? :)

Having to reboot my system for 60 times over and over is more than testing your hardware stability using third-party software like 3DMark, CineBench, etc. Here you can evaluate or conclude your system in 'real world' stressing to the max. No, it won't kill your hardware.