xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
catforum

How To Earn Credits

Okay. I read your post - the process isn't anything difficult. On the other hand no one can really teach you how to get hosting here. The way you've made your post there - browse through the other forums and see which all queries need answering - see if your technical skills permit you to provide any decent feedback on them. In case you're not the techie kind of guy, there are lots of other discussion forums on this board related to a wide variety of topics. Just check out the posts and see where all you can contribute or discuss well... Find some topic of your interest or start one (but NOT ONE LINERS, I repeat - and that includes posts with just 2-3 lines too)

????[/tab]Keep making posts and once you have about 10 good posts (NOT ONE-TWO LINE posts or questions - they won't count at all) you should go to the Free Hosting Request forum and make a request for a Starter Package following the required application format.. See the other hosting request posts to find out the correct format.

[tab]That's it - once you've made that post you'll have to give us about half a days time (1 day over weekends) to review your application and give you a hosting account. If your application is accepted you'll receive all the details about creating your hosting account in your email.

All the best and happy posting... :)

Okay. I read your post - the process isn't anything difficult. On the other hand no one can really teach you how to get hosting here. The way you've made your post there - browse through the other forums and see which all queries need answering - see if your technical skills permit you to provide any decent feedback on them. In case you're not the techie kind of guy, there are lots of other discussion forums on this board related to a wide variety of topics. Just check out the posts and see where all you can contribute or discuss well... Find some topic of your interest or start one (but NOT ONE LINERS, I repeat - and that includes posts with just 2-3 lines too)

????[/tab]Keep making posts and once you have about 10 good posts (NOT ONE-TWO LINE posts or questions - they won't count at all) you should go to the Free Hosting Request forum and make a request for a Starter Package following the required application format.. See the other hosting request posts to find out the correct format.

[tab]That's it - once you've made that post you'll have to give us about half a days time (1 day over weekends) to review your application and give you a hosting account. If your application is accepted you'll receive all the details about creating your hosting account in your email.

All the best and happy posting... :)

66661[/snapback]

I really don't like to post such a lot of posts,and I really want to create a free Discuz forum.

Can you apply my application at once??

I really don't like to post such a lot of posts,and I really want to create a free Discuz forum.

Can you apply my application at once??

66667[/snapback]

if Xisto hosting terms are not acceptable to you, and don't want to post to earn credits, you can always get your free discuz forum from these providers...

Hello. We are sorry to inform you that you are unable to recieve an account with the lack of posting. However, I would like to recommend you to a very affordable and cheap hosting located at https://xisto.com/. If you do not require paid hosting, you can use a free forum hosting site.

For invision power board, you can use http://www.zifboards.com/ (A very small ad is placed on the top)

For PhpBB, you can use http://www.phpbbforfree.com/

Also, Forumer.com also offers free forums.

I hope this helps.