xisto Community
morphious69

Mind Control And Mindsong Inc information from the PEAR institute not conspiricy theory oriented

I did a search really I did, and found nothing on REG devices or even mind over matter, so here goes.

the PEAR (Paranormal Engineering Anomalies Research) institute of Princeton University has done studies on how the human mind effects the universe through manipulation of virtual particals (i.e. particals that may or may not wink into existence but usually do not) and they even went so far as to develop a software program that not only allows for observing the effect but even tracks it and graphs the progress. I have the program and it is called shape changer. They also developed a sort of switch that one trained can turn any device attached to it on and off. at the heart of the switch is what is called a Random Event Generator thus the name REG. any one have any questions about the software of have any ideas about furthering the research that has been all but abandoned by the research team to pursue researching epilepsy now.

my idea is to miniaturize the REG device and build a keyboard utilizing them. if that could be done then some one could type from anywhere in the world awake or asleep. this closely ties in with an interest I have in remote viewing so any ideas and or discussions on that topic as well is wanted for this thread.

a link for the pear institute:

http://www.princeton.edu/~pear/

also it seems they migrated to some degree here

http://icrl.org/

and for a bit of info on the REG device

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/reg.html

Oh no, this is intense! Does this mean that we're on our way to developing "apparent telekinesis?!" We can start to understand how our minds work to the point where we can turn our mental patterns into physical actions by way of energy and electricity?Of course, this has been a goal of humans for as long as anyone can remember--at least the sci-fi fans--but the fact that we're already getting there is blowing my mind.Could you please tell me more about this software?- Jared

Mindsong, where did it go?

Mind Control And Mindsong Inc

I remember reading an artice about mindsong in a computer magazine. It was about a device that allowed you to control the computer using your mind. Any trace about the company or the device seems to have disapeared from the internet? Does anyone know what happened to them?

-reply by Andre