xisto Community
naro2212

Mysql Script Help help me lol,

ok im a real noob to this myswql stuff i know what its for but can any1 write me a script for it for user sigh up and like a myspace type of profile with a forms peferbly Wii FC code Games. Also can some1 explain how to add the forms if it doset bother u guys too much TY

ok im a real noob to this myswql stuff i know what its for but can any1 write me a script for it for user sigh up and like a myspace type of profile with a forms peferbly Wii FC code Games. Also can some1 explain how to add the forms if it doset bother u guys too much TY

If you really want to learn some stuffs, make sure you take the initiative to make the first move. What you just did was like asking out loud "I'm hungry, can anyone send me to a restaurant and treat me a meal?". Not being sarcastic, I just want show you that you need to put in effort in order for others to consider giving some effort to help you out. So, you should be saying "I'm hungry, can anyone tell me how to go about?"

So, it sounded like you need a tutorial. You can look up in google for these term "tutorial mysql php signup profile", without the quote of cause. I just did it just now, and you should get something useful out of that. Then, along the way, if you stumble across some problem, like things not working as expected, even though you've follow exactly, then you can start asking question from there one. If you're more adventurous at this point, you can search for solution, only after you gave up then you start asking question.

If you just want to post something to earn some points and get a free hosting, you can forget it, cause it's harder than just merely posting a few words to maintain this free hosting.

Good Luck

Also, if you want to create a gaming forum, you could consider using the "Fantastico" part of your cpanel at Xisto. You click "forums", then "phpbb forum" and it will create a fully functionnal forum, including the user/password registration, the frames for the forum, and all the associated staff.

Naro, you do realise that you aren't asking something that can be explained in 10 minutes, right ? And not only do you need SQL, you'll also need something like PHP, JSP or ASP(X), anyway, here is your SQL query :)

SELECT username, pwd FROM userlist WHERE username = $POST['username']

:)