xisto Community
kaziorvb

What Mac's Do You Own? Mac users - represent

The only Apple product I own is a MacBook Pro 15-inch (Mid 2010 model). It is actually my first Mac computer, considering the fact that all previous computers i have owned or used have been running Microsoft Windows operating systems (from the days of Windows 98 to Windows 7). Nowadays I sort of spend time equally on the Apple MacBook Pro and a custom-built desktop computer running Microsoft Windows 7. Since my desktop computer is running fine with the latest games, it is unlikely that I will be getting another Apple Mac anytime soon, unless my current desktop computer breaks down or a significant change / update is made to the MacBook Pro line of notebooks.On a side note, I have also run Mac OS X Leopard on a virtual machine using VMware. That was mainly to see whether I would be able to cope with using Apple Mac OS X. I am pleased to say that my experience with the Mac operating system has been an enjoyable, especially since it is stable or very user-friendly when compared to Microsoft Windows operating systems.