xisto Community
scab_dog

Softwares For Banner Making! Good software for making Banners

Good Softwares to Make Banners

I need a good banner for my website 3dolla, I''m not a good banner creater can any one tell me a good banner making software that is simple to use. I might be able to use!!

From

.::DAMAN::.

I'd recommmend that you use Adobe Photoshop and Imageready or Macromedia Fireworks. They are both very good applications for graphics designing and image animation.

Yeah, I might be able to buy Photoshop but I want some software at the moment for Free, You can check out my current website http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ The banner is a pixled I used Panit :):) . Well Yeah I dont really want to buy a software at the moment.

From
.::DAMAN::.

Hi, the easyst way to make a good looking banner is with bannermaker pro at here. Also a good program is Uleads Photoimpact. There you have a choice of tens of banner templates, buttens etc. also a good grafic prog

The Gimp is supposed to be a decent package (apparently one of the number one open source image editors). I've used it, but never really played around with it enough to see.It is loaded with features, though, and free.

Well, i'f you are not good at making banners, it won't really help if you have a good program. My advice is to hire someone or get someone to help you make your banner.Anyway, the program, my vote will be for Macromedia Fireworks MX. It's my best. Guess its matter of preference....-Shackman

I know it's not professional at all but you could try AdDesigner. Everything is online and it has lots of templates. Once again it's not proffessional but it's fast, easy to use and (most important) free!

Hi demongaaraCan you please make me a banner for a gaming site called Red Knight GamingAnd email it to me at killerdude@y7mail.Com. Thank you very much.Tomos ffrost-reply by tomos ffrost

there are some simple free banner makers. bannerbreak.com, dynamic-sig.com, mybannermaker.com but obviously they aren't as good as using photoshop because you can make it look cooler and more personal on photoshop.