xisto Community
iGuest

Love Script

Now i personally dont think a bit of Java Script works.... To tell you who you love & the amount of days your going to live but I have made this script for US only that can tell the area IN US were you were born by entering your social security number all your information is not shored apart from the area you live in.... Trust me it works...

Can we see it? Its a bit pointless just telling us that you've "made" it, there's a few things wrongbwith that bit.You live down in Tasmania about 2 and a half hours away from me, not anywhere near the USA. You don't know HTML, let alone JavaScript.Anyway, I'm not going to trust you that it works until I've seen it from YOU. And about the love calculator things, they've really stuffed up alot of peoples love life because they are gullible enough to believe them!

I don't really even want to see the script... nor do I want to see that you knot HTML or JavaScript... what I want to see is someone who will actually go to your website and enter their social security number! :(

Is this some sort of con to try to get ours? :P Make us believe it works then get us to test it out? Don't worry, I'm just a paranoid theorist.

- Jared

Now i personally dont think a bit of Java Script works.... To tell you who you love & the amount of days your going to live but I have made this script for US only that can tell the area IN US were you were born by entering your social security number all your information is not shored apart from the area you live in.... Trust me it works...

Sorry, but this does not work. I can say that with certainty with out ever seeing the script. The first three digits of a social security number indicate the zip code of the requester post 1973 or the state of issue before that. This information is readily availible from the Social Security Administration.