xisto Community
iGuest

Help Me Finding A Name For My Website

I need you guys help. If you do not minedI'm looking for a website name and i can not come up with non e by my self i need help.What i'm looking for:halo 3 related Something i can use ( i mean no copy righted stuff)something that is unique and not like "halo 3" "halo3 pwners" Etc... Etc...If you guys can help me out that would be great Thanks.Joshua.

what about "hello, what's up tree ?" (halo wasa 3)By the way, I would like to make a suggestion : please change your main topic title, put something more specific, like "help me finding my website name", so we will understand that it's a call for artistic creativity, not a question about php programming.

Heliosphere

In terms of that its a real word, thats good. Oddly wikipedia doesn't say the pronouction, but I think its heeleeo, which means its not as connected to the game as the written word is. I can't think of anything better, just think if how you say it makes any difference to how your audience would remember/think of it.

How about halotron???..... ;)

Halo+ Trio

Nice

i new it was a good name once i came up with it i really like it lol Halo sphere it sound so..so..so right lol.

Thanks you helping me if you guys think you can come up with better please you suggestion are nice.

-Joshua

Nice i new it was a good name once i came up with it i really like it lol Halo sphere it sound so..so..so right lol.
Thanks you helping me if you guys think you can come up with better please you suggestion are nice.
-Joshua

Sounds more like a jumbo TV ... lol

I have something in my mind about choosing your website name. I guess this is cool. Why won't your try http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/; .org.; .netHALO-NIAC for HALO 3 MANIAC!

By the way, is Microsoft releasing Halo 3 for the PCs? I do not have an X-BOX console. I wonder if MS is about to release a PC version.

it good i like it not it betwine halo sphere and halonaic lol

and yes i bleave they are