xisto Community
Ryo

Any Good Mmorpg Games

You may also try DOMO (Dream of Mirrors Online), its a cel-shaded rpg and it actually has a pretty good design for a free game. The story is actually rich compared to most MMOs I've met on the internet and it also has a job system which includes subjocs and different races to choose from. I believe you should take a shot at it. I liked it.

World of warcraft it honestly the best hands downs most people complain about the monthly payments its only 15$ a month I payed this month and already two patches came out. WoW has 10mil players its massive perfect scenery Very good PVP and Fantastic PVE WoW gives a wide variety to what you like in a Mmorpg game and don't worry about the 15$ a month cause for one its not a lot of money and two is that its worth it, theres players who still play from the day that WoW came out ( not speaking the original WoW with horrible graphics xD )

Free Lineage 1 Private ServerAny Good Mmorpg Games

Hello Folks, lineage 1 is an old korean based 2d game, but its very addictive and the gameplay is 10/10, there are a few free servers out there,.. I play at L1truegamerz.Got-game.Org

-reply by L1TrueGamerz