xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Layouts

I cannot say i make my own layouts but i know people that do! I work on Habble-aus.com the layout there deisgned by Ja (7249) It is a habbo based fansite & it is really cool.web layouts are hard to make at times and not good if you rush them!

"Layouts" are easy to make, no matter what it's for.No one that makes them actually rushes them, people don't like and don't want rushed websites that are tacky with corners cut everywhere and uneven dimensions.I'm wanting to make a template site where I make and sell templates later on (probably Joomla templates).

Layouts are difficult if you make them difficult. If you have an idea on how everything in the layout plan, then it makes creating easier. The layouts can go by CSS or if you can keep to a scheme. When layouts get rushed, sometimes fonts won't match, or the color schemes don't seem to mesh well.Anything is possible, and layouts can be created on any levels. It is not a good idea to try to get into complicating scripting unless you have some experience in that field. But it is always good to know that there is coding and there are a lot of recreated layouts for beginners.It never hurts to shake things up, or try different things... the good thing about web layouts is that if you don't like it, you can fix it or just start something completely new...

i'm really best at messing with a layiout once i have the codes in front of me. Like saying that someone want something about their layout changed and not the whole thing completely.I'm good at that. But I havent dipped into attempting to start and complete my own layout coding from scratch. It's a a bit intimidating, mainly becuase there's alot to learn. I mean I'm sure wonce you get into it and actually step back and look at it, it shouldn't be so bad, but still. Some people don't have the patience.

Coding a lay-out is not that difficult. Making one that does not look like a thousand others or look like pure poo is another matter entirely. Once more the term programmer and designer are not interchangeable.