xisto Community
bttfpromo

How Many Gigs do you have?

I have a Maxtor Diamondmax 9 120 Gigabyte ,and it is almost full.I am planning to buy a new one with 200GB. By thE way, OTopic, I wanted to ask if someone can tell me, should I make a new partition for games.

I have 560 GB of harddrive space. I use all but ~80 GB of it. I am not exactly sure why I need so much, but I just do :). It's always good to have a lot, just in case. I have two 200 GB drives, a 120 GB drive, and a 40 GB drive. Man I love lots of space B).

Got 70 Gigabytes which are partinioned into 7 drives for the optimal running of the comp. 30 Gig + 40 Gig. I made it so so that I wont have to start search endlessly through my HDDs for files and folders. As it is, I have so many files in there that my AVG antivirus and Spyware Doctor takes quite some time to finish the scanning of th comp.Dont think that it is a slow kinda comp. It runs on Intel Celeron 1.35 GHz with 256MB or RAM.I think thats kool for now untill I have enough money to start thinking of upgrading evrything about my comp.

I have one of 120 gigs and one of 20 gigs

On 120 I have xp pro

and on 20 I have linux suse B)

I have xp just because of games  nothing else and for everything else I use linux

Is much better but problem is that ati sucks with drivers so I can't play almost and game (ati radeon 9600 pro 128 mb)

On windows I have 70 gigs full od 120 and about 40 gigs are movies and other are games and programs :D downloads also :)

I have downloaded more than 5 gigs and all that on 56k modem :)

Now is good time to do a format c ;)

It's slow but we shall se B)

50635[/snapback]

Absolutely same thing by me XP is so fuc..ed up, so I will do format very soon, Linux is much better for all new games, only find binaries( for example, Ive downloaded a binaris for Doom 3, and on linux you can play it with 2x weaker config than on XP.)

peace

I don't have any Gigs, unfortunately, but I do have 37.25 gigaBYTES, of which I am currently using 18.57. I was using up a lot more than that, but I basically deleted most of my itunes on the hard drive and backed them up on discs and they are on my ipod.

120 on this computer and another 120 on my backup computer although my good computer has died a few times :o so no i have a 5gb windows partition and the rest is actully used for files

I have a 120 Gb hardrive. I am using about 90 Gbs right now, most of media, FYI Halo, Halo 2 movies, video games, music.I'm about to get another 80 Gb for extra space, just becuase I don't want to delete anything, it would take way to long. Too much crap on this piece of mine.

I only have the lowly 18.6 GB for my main drive, and 9.53 GB on the other drive. Sadly, I had about 40GB in my old drive, but *ehehe* I crashed it. You should see how my dad freaked. Plus I was the one who was even more crushed. That drive had ALL my files in it! I cried day and night. I mourned for my drive. WHY OH WHY didn't I take care of it!? Ahem...Anyway, so my dad got me cheaper ones and I'm more careful now, unlike before... :lol: