xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
acdragon

Best File Recovery ???

I have repeated my same awful mistake to not backup and just format because I thought that their is nothing worth saving but I have just forget that my important document was saved there damed how stupid of me so anyway I have tried alot of file recovery software but I just can't get the file I want because some can find but then when I recover it you know it is the most horrible condition a file can get I mean very much corrupted but I heard there are some softwares that can recover that in a good usable condition but the problem is I've search everywhere but still can't find the one so I'm asking if anyone please help me find that nice and good recovery software hope anyone could helpThanks in advance ^_^;) God Bless.

If you're linux-savvy, the safest bet would be scalpel. http://gotdfs.com/.

This can be put onto a bootable linux CD to avoid damage to the drive's deleted contents caused by booting. Give it a look; it's helped me save my friends' asses on more than one occasion.

If you're linux-savvy, the safest bet would be scalpel. http://gotdfs.com/.
This can be put onto a bootable linux CD to avoid damage to the drive's deleted contents caused by booting. Give it a look; it's helped me save my friends' asses on more than one occasion.

Thankyou very much it help me a lot I will try it but still I gonna get more solutions because the more the better.
I just wanna ask if your data you deleted will be removed if you don't recover let say 1 month but you didn't even use the harddrive will the data be still there? Just Curius ^_^ Wrong spelling sory