xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kxrain

Tips To Earn In Google Adsense

This is not mine but i will just share this.--------------------------------------------------Earn easy with google adsense works 100%.Try these it will work and u will get 4$ to 8$ to these word search.* Add google search box in your site*Then goto google search box type forex*Then click search button then it will prompt you 4 or 3 ads by google at the TOPLEFT of your screen.*Right click and open those there or four ads.*wait for 1 hours then login to your adsense account will find 4$ to 8$ amount.Note while you search and click use proxy or use different IPs. Dont click and login your account with same IP then they will track you that you have made search and click.And also after clicking clear your browser history before login to your adsense account..

The above steps will simply get you banned / suspended.Do not follow the above instructions. - Owner of this site and Adsense user from past 3 years -

This is not mine but i will just share this.--------------------------------------------------
Earn easy with google adsense works 100%.Try these it will work and u will get 4$ to 8$ to these word search.

* Add google search box in your site

*Then goto google search box type forex

*Then click search button then it will prompt you 4 or 3 ads by google at the TOPLEFT of your screen.

*Right click and open those there or four ads.

*wait for 1 hours then login to your adsense account will find 4$ to 8$ amount.

Note while you search and click use proxy or use different IPs. Dont click and login your account with same IP then they will track you that you have made search and click.And also after clicking clear your browser history before login to your adsense account..

How to Earn Money??

Is it easy???????????? :)

yes, i don' t think it is the right thing to do, Google is always smarter than you, so don't try to trick google, simply play white hat to earn money, you will regret if you get caught by Google

Google will find out one way or anotherThe best way is to follow their instructions, they have tips on their blog so use themThe way I try and do things is like this1. Make a site with good content2. Establish it first without ads and work on search engine optimisation3. Once our site is indexed in google add your ads (this will make sure your site is not a made for adsense website)4. Make sure you position your ads well, google gives you tips on this5. Make sure you don't go over 3 ads, don't overdo it aswell, sometimes one ad in a really good place is better than all 36. Refer other people using the referral and also include the search engine7. Be patient and have fun

It is best not to use cheating tactics such as the one mentioned by the OP to gain money because in the long run, you will get banned/suspended and it won't be worth it. How about doing this the honest way by having high-quality content in your site and effectively targeting users for profit?Also remember that many people block Google advertisements using Firefox's AdBlock (plus) and Opera's Content Block. These ads may be hidden/invisible to some users.

Cheating the Google Adsense system will simply result in you losing the money you have earned through the advertising on your site, regardless whether it was you or someone else who clicked on the ads. If you really want to earn money in Google Adsense, simply make a site that has good content and is regularly visited.

As we all said, if you trick Googe, Google will trick back. So just simply open something like a Blogger account and start blogger so you it is perfectly 'legal' to do this. As we would all agree, we don't need anything that is 'dirty'. Getting a career is easy enough. I have to say myself, it's not that hard to simply open a sucessful website and put adsense code on it, anyways, if you're reading this right now, you are probally a webmaster, so lets just say you could simply put some javascript on your website and boom, there is a click already. But you should really see this:http://forums.xisto.com/topic/96520-topic/?findpost=1064397576

Edited by HannahI (see edit history)

The only trick to earn more in Google Adsense is only by writing good content and placing the Ads in the most seen region, such as before or after post etc. Don't ever try to earn fast money. Particularly with Adsense. When you try to make fast money, Google will try to ban you fast. That's it.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction

This is not mine but i will just share this.--------------------------------------------------
Earn easy with google adsense works 100%.Try these it will work and u will get 4$ to 8$ to these word search.

* Add google search box in your site

*Then goto google search box type forex

*Then click search button then it will prompt you 4 or 3 ads by google at the TOPLEFT of your screen.

*Right click and open those there or four ads.

*wait for 1 hours then login to your adsense account will find 4$ to 8$ amount.

Note while you search and click use proxy or use different IPs. Dont click and login your account with same IP then they will track you that you have made search and click.And also after clicking clear your browser history before login to your adsense account..

i don't think that this is the good ideas to earn more from google adsense you need more visitors to your website so you should drive your serps if you want to be in the first page by this way you can earn more and more ..trust me

The first post in this topic should not be followed by any adsense user. It is complete rubbish and can bring you only harm. It is against the common sense. I mean is Google a baby, which doesn't know about its surroundings. Those who think of Google as a fool are fools themself. A company which earns more than 500$ per second should be expected to be smart enough to catch this type of basic fraud. Google earns a lot of money through the adsense program. By "a lot of", I mean millions of dollars per day. So if you earn millions of dollars per day from a source, would you not invest in the protection of that source. Google must have invested a lot of money to eliminate click frauds and other similar things. And I believe in the fact that the more you invest in something, the better it becomes. Now if google earns millions of dollars per day, the investment in the security of the adsense program would be in billions. If you think that billion dollar investment cannot even catch this type of basic fraud, you are a real fool then. Now let me explain the theory behind how google catches this type of fraud and why you should avoid it. Google registers the ips of the internet connections that a user use to either:log in to the gmail accountlog in to the adsense accountlog in to the website administration.Now any ip address which you use to do any of these three things is registered with Google as your property and if the ads on your website are clicked by such ips, your adsense account will be terminated and you will be banned from using adsense. You can think that once you are banned, you might try to make a new adsense account from a differrent ip and start again but this isn't the case because the website which is registered for click frauds can never be used to show adsense ads again. So you will have to change your computer, change your internet connection and start a new website to get back to the adsense. So this is a huge price to pay for just 4 or 8$Nowadays the proxies are very common and any one can use them to change the ip of their connections. However you should keep in mind that once you use a proxy. you can't view the adsense ads and thus the click fraud is impossible through proxies.For further protection, google has lots of familiar and hidden techniques of identifying users. The engineers of google are some of the best minds on the earth and i can bet that they are smarter than me and you so don't mess with them or you will find yourself in trouble.