xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bhupinder

Mccodes All about MCcodes

mccodes mods : Ched and his custom engineMccodes

Have to agree with a few others here..Originally Torn city was MCCODES and over the years it has changed, Ched is (or someone is) a good PHP coder no doubt, but the origin of that game is MCCODES..Nice try Ched, but don't claim the original code as yours (my ID on TC is a 3 digit number so you can kinda guess how long ago that was!)

Torn City Player

I see this is old but wondered if any one knew how I can make a table in a database as that seems to be the only thing I cant do so far ...Iv done it once several months ago on a free test server but now I have VPS server to upload to I have forgotten how I did it

LOL mccodes/torncityMccodes

I used to be an admin on torncity and I can tell you torncity is not mccodes. It dam well used to be though! team ched have completley remove all the origanal codeand replaced it with hip hop new stuff. So ched can say his code is origanal yes but it wasntmany years ago lol

-reply by jmrwgaming

Replying to FeedBackerMaybe you need not speak about what you know nothing about! Ched is the creator of Torn not some noob following up on your post. I agree the file names may be alot alike,but the functions are nowhere near the same, and if you know anything about coding you know that if the functions are different so is the engine. Even if it was based on McCodes,it no longer works like the crap they sell as McCodes