xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bhupinder

Roblox Its a fun game. (i think)

roblox: fun,but in all honesy pertheticRoblox

I think roblox is a site that got worse and worse. First guests then no chat.They should think it through more.I mean half the games on roblox don't even work any more.Every zombie base game in existanse is broken because you cant buy guns fix buttons reset base or anything like it.And  hey expct us to be happy with that and a bunch of no good noobs running around the game like they are the freakin zombies and they rule the world!

-reply by mark

What I think of robloxRoblox

It fails, the  mods keep IP banning me for no real reason, they keep on deleting my alts and they deleted my main -_- I kinda deserved the main part but still they could've done something more on the 3rd ban or whatever

-reply by raegirl1

RobloxRoblox

@Goosebumps (Even though it was different in 08). They cannot go to your place not because they're "lazy", but because they have to keep up with the community, correct glitches, make changes, new hats/items, and they get probably Thousands of PMs a day. They're not "lazy". They ARE "busy", and cant read and answer and do what all those PMs say. Thanks.. I think Roblox is an amazing game, been playing since May 1st 08.

-Falchon (On Roblox) 

-reply by Sam Chowning

RobloxRoblox

Reason why admins on roblox are BAD:

1.When you suggest something to an admin,The acctualy admin is probably asleep on a couch and theyve got one of there assistant is probably listning to it it.

2.The admins are to busy to go to your place and give you advice but there NOT to busy to have chair races.

3.When you ask an adin a questoin they will probably anser normaly but what they acctualy mena is:Go away you stupid noob I wish you were dead.

-reply by Antizombie475

noobs,guest, and you.Roblox

well, I need to express some feelings that I hadnt expressed in a while.Its about guest, there noobish ways of making others feel like there a piece of crapbottles.

the first thing I have to talk about is guest. Those no good scum buckets. XD no really guys,they have lots of exitement deleting other peoples precious brocks on roblox.When most people see a guest, they think, oh lets ignor him. Them they come outa nowhere and just do the worst.Its like there robots. There new to the game, I understand, but we are real people. Were not robots making stuff, moving around like a bunch of legos.So, thats kinda it.

pm me your thoughts if you play roblox, my acc is mrjohnymanly12.

-reply by mrjster

How is Roblox? My opinion.Roblox

I play ROBLOX a lot and I think it is a really fun game. Although the community it the worst. In the end of 2009 was when the ROBLOX community fell so much. Roblox needs to start taking suggestions on how to improve the game. What I think they should improve is the comments, there should be an option to thumbs down or up or something like that, and when there are like 3 thumbs downs the comment gets hidden or deleted some how, and automatically bans the person for about an hour. If we don't do anything when new players spam, they will keep on doing it! What's sad is seeing people even with BC spam. Sometimes I log in as a guest and be as nice as possible, just to show some robloxians that not all players are mean, there are still a few out there that are decent people. Also, roblox has made many updates I'm not sure many people like very much, this is yet another reason they should start taking ideas from robloxians. Like another person said, I think roblox is going more for the money now. All they do is make more and more hats. You can find a new hat on there just about everyday. I think they do this so people will get overwhelmed and just start buying robux or get BC, or even upgrade to a higher rate of BC like TBC or OBC. Roblox needs to start looking at what the players want and improve roblox for the players, not just make more money for them selves. This was written by a very old roblox player that likes it kind of retro. I hope that someday roblox will realize these things someday. I want to let everyone know that I do not hate roblox, I actually play it everyday and love the game. I just wrote about things roblox should improve on. I have played roblox for way over a year now. Thank you very much for reads, have a great day! I give roblox a 10/10.

-reply by RobloxUser

LAZY STAFF PEOPLE ON ROBLOXRoblox

Mostly everyone in the admistrators team is not on, even when they have abut 30 peopleBarely anyone is onI am starting to hate thisBut I still play roblox everydayBecause I got hacked 2 days ago and mesage one of the admins and never replied back yetAbd so far builderman never came back onlineAnd most big clan leaders are not on(as always)Usually the small clan leaders are active alotI wish there is a way where there is no LAG at all in the entire siystemAnd why does hackers have to go on?You don't really need to HACK on ROBLOX, it is supposed to be a fun gameAnd why do people randomly report people?Because reporters are noobsAnd if you know a hacker, try to be nice because they could hack you!They should consider ONE FREE BUILDERCLUBS membership ship, and u have to pay for the second and third or higher upgradesAnd adding more ranks, not 25 robux, should be about 10 robux, and why do they have to put up 25 to add one more rank in teamss?BECAUSE ALL THEY WANT IS MONEY MONEY MONEY!!THERE ADMINSTRATORS TEAM IS DRIVING ME MAD!

-reply by Trevor09092

RobloxRoblox

I am not new to Roblox: I have been playing as a guest for a few years, but it was only recently that my brother persuaded me to create an account. I love Roblox, but I have a few complaints.- There is very little to do if some noob is ruining a game for you. It takes ages for something to be done after you've reported a member. And I wouldn't go to such drastic measures anyway if there was another way of dealing with noobs. I like raft games because of the kick command.- You can only be successful if you spent bucket loads of money! My brother has had an account for about 2 years now, and he has only had 26 views on his place! It's actually really good, but because he isn't in the builder's club he just can't get the publicity.Although, I don't agree with people who complain about the admins. They are very busy- they don't just sit around all day. It's just typical left-wing prejudice against the people at the top.Purpleperson2

Roblox itself is a great concept, a player built world with almost limitless potential. However, there have been a few updates that the robloxians have not liked at all. Now if you just joined you wouldn't know the difference between old Roblox and new Roblox, since you've never seen what it looked like before. Some updates, like the gear and (much needed) graphics update were awesome and made the game a lot more fun. However, since then it has gone downhill. I took a year and a half or so break from Roblox and decided to get back in at the beginning of 2011. A lot of things had changed since I had left. The first thing I noticed was Builder's Club only places which I thought defied the basic purpose of the game (a free world for users to explore and play. You have to pay for Builder's Club.)Next I noticed how few things cost Tix and how many more cost Robux (Tix you earn as a free user, Robux you earn as a Builder's Club user.)This did annoy me because I had over 3000 tix and there was literally 15 hats out of hundreds of other that cost tix, the rest were robux. Something I just learned now is that there are different levels of Builder's Club. Really, guys... Many people have left because of this, if you want proof of the amount of complaints, go to Shedletsky's Channel on YouTube. That's Telamon in Roblox he's one of the admins. Be sure to go through a few pages and be warned some contain language unsuitable for children. However, I am not leaving, in fact I'm thinking of coming back. I miss the days where I bloxxed (word for killed in Roblox) 20 people without dying. If you are going to join, keep in mind that Roblox is starting to favor Builder's Club over normal free users. But besides all of this it is a very fun game for kids and adults (which legally I am) I recommend it!

Roblox and YouTube Username: Samus312

-reply by Samus312

Complaints To ROBLOXRoblox

ROBLOX doesnt tend to listen to complaints via PM. I suggest sending them an email. I'm pretty sure its something like info@roblox.Com look it up I'm sure youll find it :P But yeah don't complain via PM, get right in and send them an email. Or if you want to go even further go to the admins personal twitter accounts etc and tell them via that! I for one know you can contact 'Telamon' by searching John Shedletsky on some social networking site :P Peace of cake!

-reply by Jonathon898

I play roblox ALOT and I have been for the last 1000+ daysIve had an account for exactly 1000 days now :DRoblox never gets old...EverBut the updates r stupid..Some good and some badI make alot of guis, one of the most requested by me is a dif. Tool box GUI...But roblox only lets u use SHIFT + tool for non-defualt toolboxes.A good one is BETTER GRAPHCISAnother good one is better physics and LUA upgrades.A bad one is freaken taking out the in-game swear filter. Back then they used to have an in-game swear filter and if u sweared then u were banned for one hour and u immediatly leave the gameNow someone has to report the swearer.Roblox is fun and I think ill stay on it for a long time

Guests + updatesRoblox

Argh.Some stupid guests keep killing me when I'm on keth shipyards.And an update came which meant that if u have a standard bc account it wasnt compatible and u couldnt build more than 1 place-

reply by blamb0y145