xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bhupinder

Roblox Its a fun game. (i think)

GuestsRoblox

I really like roblox, and just so you know, I just HAPPEN to be in the sixth grade, taking the SATs, and I make obbys. I wouldn't call myself an idiot. Really, the worst feature to ever hit the game was guests.  They are EXTREMELY hard to ban, because the roblox staff DOESENT CARE! They don't CARE if a guest breaks the rules. THEY don't CARE if a guest curses on a game with a guest talking script. THEY don't CARE if a guest does anything. THEY THINK that guests are just new players trying out the game, but over half are banned noobs who want to cause more trouble.

-reply by Andrez192

But how would I get the play button to work each time I try it.It always says an error occured while trying to start Roblox. How do I fix this?

reply: American522

ROBLOX is funRoblox

It's a realy fun game, but all the updates are making it laggy.

REASONS Y I don't LIKE IT

1. Currency exchange- bad deals, ther rripping you ooff

2. My place break down all the time

3. It gives your computer SOOOOOO many viruses

4. Almost everybody is a noob like spammers that say U get 9999999 tix if u copy and place this in 5 places!!

5. The rules are kinda bad- u cant date, noobs report u if u kill them too many times or do something to help you that hurts them.

although, ROBKOx is a fun game

-KSteelers7-

-reply by guest 23432

Why do they have guests?RobloxOk, I agree with what alot of you are saying, but the thing that would make roblox SO much better is if they didnt have guests! Guests can do as they please and not get banned... They might as well just be admins!-reply by dkdc1110

GuestsRoblox

yeah I hate guests, one day my place was at first page and there were 3 servers full of flipping guests, no one else just guests, and I had to go into them to edit something in all servers(delete 1 brick infront of a vending machine that breaks heaps) and I ahd to wait like 1/2 an hour to get in and when I got in it was so gae, all the guests were using list chat and saying random stuff, like 1 said "1337" and "I am the pwnzor" like 1000000 times and all the others kept saying "I like you" and "reported" and "silly you", I used balefire on them all and wiped them out, then they left, 3 servers down, and my place lost 1st place and went to 5th cuz of stupid guests being all NOOBY, I have alot on guests 

-reply by wooowooo7

The lagg is coused by the textures (wood,slates) /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley7.Gif and the builders don't notice that.I mean Roblox is based on Lego and when u see that Lego put's textures its the end of the world.U will see./txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley16.Gif

P.S.

Why do we need those stupid textures?/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley5.Gif

Please. Reply /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif 

-reply by Roblox

GUESTS!!!Roblox

I realy don't like guest cuz they got my place banned. I made this cool place then a guest came and spawnkilled! so I work for 3years for a no guest script after 5years I got it to work I had the coolest place without guest...Then I got a PM from builderman saying take off the nonguest script or get benned.SO I removed it then like every server was fulled with nothing but guest so I added that script but all 16acc has that script.

-reply by hicamcah16

ROBLOX.com IsnRoblox

/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley7.GifROBLOX isn't fun anymore because of the Guests when they came they tore ROBLOX apart, but being Guests are a good thing..Here's why if someone was killing you over and over again You switch to a guest and then you started killing them spawnkilling..Ok now heres the good part.Theyll find your IP adress and ban you whenever what time you went on Roblox they will track you email down like a fox and IP Ban you forever.Even if you make a new account.It wont work because when they see your IP dress when you sign up and sumbt. It'll block the user from signing up because...They know your IP address when you were spawnkilling reporting the person for no reason...So anything you replay to me go to IESSpy on ROBLOX.

-reply by IESSpy

Ive played this game for a bit and its pretty fun (despite graphics).Its also fun being able to drive and make your own vehicles and game modes(in this block game i think?).But yes Guests are very annoying with randomly placing blocks, Clogging things, and just being all around annoying and lame that they are unbannable.

Noobish actsRoblox

I agree with all of the ways people are noobish! The research I did which was playing with guests show that over 78% of them are noobish and rather be gone forever. They take this too much of a joke and I even make a cool base for my freind and the nextthing I know the base is gone because of a guest named Guest 2981 deleting my wonderfu creatins I mean THAT IS TOTTALLY ANOYING! I sdugusst that Guest request was TAKEN OUT FOR GOOD no offence to those Guests who are the most unnoobiest guests ever! 

-reply by Roblox Profile: DerekStiles

Roblox on a macRoblox

Is there any way to get Roblox on your mac for free without downloading wine helper or anything like that? And if I would have to download something, what would be the safest option without spending money?

-reply by Mac user

I agree with grandknight117Roblox

And also I sent builderman a message a year ago and he replied back with a rude comment the question was: hey builderman is scripting easy? Maybee you could give me a tutorial in a message cause I don't understand what people are saying.

Answer from builderman: Get an adult to help you.

I think roblox co. Is just about money and how there users will pay for awesome things its getting to the point were I cant stand it. All the things I hate about roblox: Clothes such as shirts, hats, pants and gear < these are what make roblox lag, because roblox has to load all these items you have on you and it cause a bunch of lag I cant even play roblox anymore I have to go to games with nobody in it. Its getting anoying. 

-reply by Smeargle

Guests.Roblox

ROBLOX Is still very fun. It isn't the guests which annoy me even when they are being dumb as hey are new and probably haven't read the rules yet. It is the real players who spam all the time and kill.

They never get banned. ROBLOX Should wipe all comments and models so we can restart without viruses and spams on comments people will soon forget about psam.

-reply by LordNoisy

I AGREERoblox

yeah...I agree...I mean guests are annoying..And I wish they would be made to read the rules before being allowed to play and they have to spend 10 mins because thats when the next button becomes active.

-reply by flarespire

GuestsRoblox

I think you are all right Guests are such God dam noobs ok I'm going to say SOME (because there like 100) reasons why guests are such a pain in the back-side

NUMBER 1 I was on my favirot game (apartmant life it a good game) I made such a nice house took me like and hour and what happend a stupid guest came and BAM all of my nice things are deleted but I got the noob back I used a seat to kill him >:)

NUMBER 2 On a game and I spawned I died spawned agen I died -_- I was thinking what the hell looked up who was it, it was a Guest spawn killing everyone so I leaft and it looked like a good game >:(

NUMBER 3 Guests are a wast of time and space on games

NUMBER 4 thay say anoying things like want to be my frend?  and silly billy and of corse there favirot word no

W.T.F  FACT you will not ever boleve this but I once met a nice guest he was helpin me build and being welll nice weaird huh

well thats my problem with guests thanks my roblox name is isaac4163

-reply by Isaac4163Keywords: roblox free hat glitch