xisto Community
faulty.lee

Problem With Purchase Credits Page Problem with Purchase Credits Page

I was trying to checkout the Purchase Credits section, today, and found a dead end to 404.

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/572-mycents/

I was using the link from the menu above -> Credits\Purchase Credits

Need to buy some credit, I'm really busy lately with my work, not much time to keep track of post.

Btw, I have a question here too. I seems that if I'm inactive for a while, like not posting for a few days, the email alert for new post will not come anymore. Is it a feature or a bug?

for some reason i dont think you actually can buy credits.alot of things in those drop down menus are dead links.

I always thought it was possible. Saw it mentioned somewhere before. Anyway, why put the link there if it's not suppose to work at all?

I always thought that it was possible too, but i've never bought credits or need to, so i'm not sure if its ever worked.

EDIT: It was mentioned in another topic a while back that you could get extra credits by contacting sales@Xisto.com. It also said that the costs for the credits were as follows:

185 credits (6 months) $10.00365 credits (12 months) $20.00
550 credits (18 months) $30.00
730 credits (24 months) $40.00

Edited by Jimmy89 (see edit history)

You can purchase hosting credits. But since the upgrade to Credit Systems v2, the purchasing page is lost.I'll let you know the correct URL. But in the mean time, contact Xisto - Support [dot] com and submit a general question.PS, this topic is moving from FrontPage to Hosting Members. Please be aware of forum description and proper location.

BuffaloHELP, sorry bout that. So, by summiting a general question to Xisto - Support , do you mean summit this question regarding credit page or summiting question as in purchasing the credit directly via Xisto - Support?Sorry for reposting this topic, I really couldn't find the previous one even though I've read it once, and the previous one as I last remember never mention about the credit page problem. It only highlighted the possibility to purchase. But as you know, things change from time to time, so need to keep that updated, and repost the question.Anyway, the search page also quite hard to find anything useful. I think in the search result page, it should at least highlight which page is the result found, imagine if the page I was looking for has 10 or more pages, it's waste of bandwidth for Xisto to let us load every single page, and also, after page 3 or so, we probably gave up already.Well, just some comment, all and all, I still like Xisto, and I think it's still one of the the best hosting and forum I've been to. Good work guys, and continue the effort, if possible, include my suggestion ^_^

BuffaloHELP, sorry bout that. So, by summiting a general question to Xisto - Support , do you mean summit this question regarding credit page or summiting question as in purchasing the credit directly via Xisto - Support?
Sorry for reposting this topic, I really couldn't find the previous one even though I've read it once, and the previous one as I last remember never mention about the credit page problem. It only highlighted the possibility to purchase. But as you know, things change from time to time, so need to keep that updated, and repost the question.

Anyway, the search page also quite hard to find anything useful. I think in the search result page, it should at least highlight which page is the result found, imagine if the page I was looking for has 10 or more pages, it's waste of bandwidth for Xisto to let us load every single page, and also, after page 3 or so, we probably gave up already.

Well, just some comment, all and all, I still like Xisto, and I think it's still one of the the best hosting and forum I've been to. Good work guys, and continue the effort, if possible, include my suggestion :(

i think it is very good

I know it has been a while since I have checked the introductory topics, but one of the reasons I was still interested in hosting with Xisto was because if I were to 'slip up' and not be able to post a lot of comments in the forums, then I would be able to pay here and there to make up for not commenting... I am still hoping that it is a last resort to not being able to upkeep comments.I guess I have not thought of that subject in a while because I have been able to get some credits in here and there... So thank you for bringing this all up again... and I will have to look into this topic again.- skedad -