xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
computerdude523

Hackandtrick Arrested

Well whoever the person they were stupid enough to get caught especially since virus writing is a federal crime and I hope they give this person 10-20 years for it. Although it won't matter much that some teenager who writes viruses gets arrested since their is someone else to take there place. Whats gets me though that youtube doesn't have a tighter control on the videos that it displays, but of course you can prevent videos from being upload because you don't know whats in them, but either ways thats one less loser screwing with my computer.

The .bat virus I saw looked pretty weak... to be honest... I still don't understand most intentions in creating these types of viruses either.... for example if the shell were to come up and start trying to delete every random character garbage after another...in any case... what is the point of a virus? it's not like you're really gonna make any money anyways... seems similar to spray painting and egging houses... just pranks... which i guess is why it's usually kids that make em...honestly, it's very rare that an application would arise where it would be good to plant a virus on someone's machine -- it's not like "Hackers" or "Swordfish" usually....

Yea the majority of viruses written are to basically be an advanced version of a prank, or two cause mayhem solely to show off coding or technological related ability. While some of us would look for a legitimate way to show off what skills we may have those who write viruses think that is the best way to get their name out there. Its a messed up mentality to say the least... like pulling a bank job hoping to get a job with a security firm. Sure its possible (eg: Kevin Mitnick) but more often then not it'll just land you in prison serving too short of a sentence ^_^ I'm glad they caught this guy and hope they catch anyone else writing malicious code out there. The internet would be a great place if we didn't need to be security concious 24/7.

I don't think he should be arrested. He was just showing people it for educational purposes only and he was not responsible about what you do with it. If you create a batch file and activate it. If it ruins your pc. Don't blame hackandtrick. It was your fault for activating it. For he was just showing youtubers what you can do with batch files. So I hope he gets a fair trial for the police have made a mistake and they do not realize hackandtrick is an innocent teenager just trying to show people what you can do with a batch file on your pc.-connor

Random

Hackandtrick Arrested

People making viruses , than set it in websites , people get infect. People making with the virus anti-virus so they still get it and get money , and some of them like to use for pranks , or enjoy the powerful , control , effect...

-reply by Random

Personally this kid looks like a newbie programmer (I guess that pretty much describes all hackers). I don't consider batch files hacking. I watch his videos that said they were extremely dangerous and they didn't contain anything that couldn't be stopped by A: an anti-virus or B: simply pressing esc. Did he really get arrested? I already knew all that stuff while I was learning c++ does that make me a hacker?I always thought viruses as things like remote viewing/control (spyware), denial of services or I guess spam could be classified as a virus (as it tricks you into buying something you don’t need). Thanks, Sparkx

Rofl @ sparkxNot all hackers are "newbies"The ones you see @ youtube.. Are infact.. The newbiesAnd it is because they are nothing but script kiddies trying to show off their viruses and shiz.A REAL hacker doesn't show off his shiz, thats why all you've seen are "newbies"-reply by lmfao

if your a pro hacker then you don't tell people how to do what you can cause that's how you get caught nearly everyone who knows anything about programing will know both sides of it application writing and hacking/making viruses (can't be good at writing antivirus software if you don't know a lot about how to make, read and of course destroy them)

I don't think hackandtrick should have been arrested as every teenager who first learns about viruses and such like obviously he wants to see if he can do it better and if he does he wants to either test it on someone or show it to everyone (through youtube).-reply by DEL /Q /F *