xisto Community
x2envi

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! From AstaHost Team :)

Good Moring to everyone! I do hope that all your gifts are already prepared tonight. Here in the Philippines, we are having a "Nuche Buena"(Holiday Feast) after a "Simbang Gabi"(Night Mass). The Mass starts around 9PM till 10:30 to open the up-coming day. Everybody gets excited since everyone here, Muslims and other religion are anticipating the event. No one is asleep, parties everywhere and in houses, Rich and Poor alike have their Best Food in the table. After the Noche Buena, it would be the opening of the Gifts and on the next day, everyone is resting since it is a Non Working Holiday!How about in your country?

well here in australia its christmas eve and tomorrow is christmas day! and thats pretty much it!santa says ha ha ha now, ho ho ho was unacceptable :lmerry christmas!

everybody does what he want to do here in Belgium ;) . Some go to church at midnigth, some go outside to drink gluwine (hmmm ^^), some people just spend their evening watching stupid christmas movies. Most of do eat a lot on christmas ^_^

Anyway, best wishes to everyone

Merry Christmas!
To all the members of Xisto :-) May Peace and Prosperity be your Gift at Christmas.

Posted Image

From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.

-Emily Matthews

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!

merry christmas!
i got up at 4 to open my presents!!! now at 5 im on here!

merry xmas everyone!

haha, lol ^_^ . So what did Santa bring to you ?

A bit late due to me being home and without internet for the last couple days, but Merry Christmas and Happy non-denominational holiday season to one and all! And a happy upcomming new year!

Its not really late though as the New Year is still around the corner and For the whole month of Dec is a holiday for me!! Lolx.. Happy Holiday memberss..... Cheers

...Not to mention that some celebrate Christmas in January ;)Anyway, happy Christmas, New Year, and whatever you celebrate! Enjoy the holidays ^_^