xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NaruNaru1212

3d Mmorpg Maker Softwere?!

I went to Sourcecode and created my project and I hope they accept it (Which they probably wont...) and here is my idea:In this game you get to choose from 5 Different races: The Lion Hybrid, The Tiger Hybrid, The Wolf Hybrid, the Bear Hybrid, And The Snake Hybrid

I went to Sourcecode and created my project and I hope they accept it (Which they probably wont...) and here is my idea:In this game you get to choose from 5 Different races: The Lion Hybrid, The Tiger Hybrid, The Wolf Hybrid, the Bear Hybrid, And The Snake Hybrid

what software did you choose

hey, do you have a team set already? Me and one of my best friends have been looking for a software to make a 3D MORPG. I've got everything planned out and she's a wicked good artist. If you already have an idea I can make all of the quests and XP points necessary and do any planning you need me to. If you want my help/still need a team/etc. Just respond to the comment .

kelvinmaki!3d Mmorpg Maker Softwere?!

hi guys and kelvinmaki I am 12 years old too and I take money from my parents but I don't spend them there and I don't have lisence for big world and I am searching for a mmorpg 3d engine like the engine who made metin2 or lineage 2 or wow or 9dragons but I want it for free without hacking!an fps 3d engine would be good like the engine who made crossfire or combat arms or even counter strike but I like more mmorpgs.Please if someone finds a good mmorpg 3d engine 

-reply by costas97

hey I am 15 and I have an idea for a game but I am solo. Its not a rpg its more of a causul game. I am usin this really confusing software named Maya. I can make simple tables and rooms but I have not figured out how to do grass or tile etc. If anyone would like to help me Please just write back

- Meg 

-reply by Crazydrummergirl

I need a software3d Mmorpg Maker Softwere?!

I'm 11 (about to turn 12) and I have a small team of 7and we want to make a 3d mmorpg. We got it ALL planned out but we need a software. We tried realm crafter but it failed. We need an mmorpg maker that is 3d, cheap, and works well. Can you help me out?

-reply by MMOFREAK

Looking to make one3d Mmorpg Maker Softwere?!

Ok guys,I want to make a MMO like SWG with ships,space,ground,and blasters and stuff.Any Ideas?

I will join that team,I am 11 years old.I didnt know you had to have a license or whatever to have a mmo.But ya,I have no expenience making one but I preety much want this...

A game with quests,RP,Avatar Creation,And GMS and stuff.

/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley4.Gif

Reply please!

-reply by Guest

you still need a team

3d Mmorpg Maker Softwere?!

<a href=http://forums.xisto.com/topic/94485-topic/?findpost=1064380364 to declan_R_</a>

I want to make a mmo too but I don't have a team I will join yours if you still need one even though it is two years after that post

-reply by james

Hey i am trying to make an MMO if you would like to help me.I need a team

Makeing a MMO3d Mmorpg Maker Softwere?!OK, lets start here, You don't need a huge team to make a MMO, While it does help it's not required. The first thing you need to when makeing a MMO is know what kinda game it's going to be and what story. Have that done before you go any further. After that it's time to assemble a small team or large if you have the assests. As for game engines go Realm Crafter is a easy one to get you start and get your concept layed down but being a RC own you'll find that RCS (RealmCrafter Standard) Won't get you all to far in the MMO creation. If you chose RC I would go with the pro but you must know or have someone on your team to program if you really want to make a MMO, Theres not much you can do to get around that other then paying someone else to do it. RCS would be a good choice for all you younger people wanting to make a MMO, mainly dew to cost/ease of use. It don't take much to get a RCS project going and the scripting is pretty easy so it's a good intro to programming. Also you can purchase the source for RCS to mod you client to your needs. Have to buy Blitz3d to get source as well. But thats something that can come when you game is at a more serious point.

So you might not have a engine picked out as of yet so you feel you can't get started. That is a lie, you can get started with the story, writing quests, planning NPC's, Concept Art, 3d models, Class Planning, Race Planning. Pretty much lots of planing some you can get started on your 3d art..

Not to Nah say you all but most indie MMO's do fail, Take the time with yours, Take the steps to create it right cause if you just dive into a MMO engine and are like there. I made a mmo.. It's going to most likey ****.

About the cost of the engines. Well RC seems to be the cheapist. Bigworld isn't bad for a indie licence but will more then likely require a team of 20-60+ to make a decent MMO in that dew to the amount of programming that's left to the creator.

-reply by David Finch

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and necro this post.

The first thing about Multiverse. It is great software. But there is a catch. It has royalties (bum bum buuuum). Royalties are the enemy of any indie game dev (such as myself) because they can amount to ALOT of lost money depending on how much money you get in the first place.

I am also only 13, but I have experience with game development. I have don LOADS of research, and I have experience with FPS Creator, a great program for FPS creation (duh). I am still hunting around for a good 3D MMO development engine. The best one I have found so far is Hero Engine. It was specifically created by Simutronics Corporation  for making their own game, Star Wars: The Old Republic. They have opened it to the public to buy. But if you are indie, don't even THINK about having enough money to buy it. It costs a whopping $5,000! I have watched videos of it being used thought, and I have to say, it's worth the money. Just google it to see why.

-reply by Jeremy

MMORPG Creation3d Mmorpg Maker Softwere?!

Even thought It's been 3 years now,some people still need help in creation of a MMORPG.

First of all you'll need to know a bit of HTML for the website creation, But If your not planning to make a website with HTML I suggest using https://www.sitew.com/  (and buy a domain for as long as you want) 

Alright now for the MMORPG, Like most people said You should learn C++ to create one, You'll need a Game engine Here's a list of 2D and 3D Game engines:

3D Game engines:

Bigworld

Realm Crafter

Panda3D

2D Game engines:

Eclipse (Not working anymore)

XtremeWorlds

Genesis2D

I don't know if you will ever be able to make an MMO, I wish I could, if I could ever make one, it will be like anime or made up creatures or all that, but I will tell you some ideas of what kind of MMO it will beAnime, mystery, bird, scary, monster, dragon, wolf, war, wild cats, fantasy, hunting, cyberspace, real life, magic, wizard, creature ranger, creature tamer, you can also add more then one, like a combination like wolf, magic, and anime! I hope that helps you-reply by banana phone