xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NaruNaru1212

3d Mmorpg Maker Softwere?!

I don't know if you will ever be able to make an MMO, I wish I could, if I could ever make one, it will be like anime or made up creatures or all that, but I will tell you some ideas of what kind of MMO it will beAnime, mystery, bird, scary, monster, dragon, wolf, war, wild cats, fantasy, hunting, cyberspace, real life, magic, wizard, creature ranger, creature tamer, you can also add more then one, like a combination like wolf, magic, and anime! I hope that helps you

-reply by banana phone

I wanna make a mmo. I have a team of 2 and will work with anyone on realm crafter. if ur up for it email me hotshotjacko@yahoo.co.uk3d Mmorpg Maker Softwere?!

I wanna make a mmo. I have a team of 2 and will work with anyone on realm crafter. If your up for it email me hotshotjacko@yahoo.co.uk

-reply by jack

if ure still looking for a team ill help but ive just started and only know very basic stuff :) :)

if your still looking to assemble a team please post here, i was top of my school in all business, math, and science classes, i am 19, but i have no programming skill. i have a few game ideas that are sure to be successes, i plan out the charts like experience and stuff, i can make all the formulas, i have all the data needed for the game, but i need somebody to program it in for me.
Edited by yordan
Do not put your e-mail here, use the PM system or post an answer. (see edit history)

My Best advice would be to get a 3D Modeling program and learn C++ and Xml or some language to do a compatible Database in. If you can learn C++ with the combo of a 3D modeling program . You can make your own MMORPG. but the best way to do this is code most of the game yourself using the 3D modeling program for graphics.