xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psychiccyberfreak

What's Your Favorite Phone?

To psychiccyberfreak: Is it ok if I discussed about my favourite mobile phone?Thanks.Well...I have always been fascinated with Nokia, and have been using it since my first handphone...The one thing that makes me comfrotable using Nokia is because it has a well organized menus. It also has a good signal receiver, although it is quite expensive compared to the other phone maker. I felt quite disappointed to know that Nokia is still on step behing from Sony Ericsson in technology. I mean everytime Nokia launches a new phone, Ericsson launches a new one with better technology. My dreamphone at this moment is Nokia 6630, it has a 1.3 Megapixel digital camera, 10MB built in memory, and it is equipped with a word document reader.

I bought the sony erricson k700i and it has really treated me well so far. I particularly like the mp3 player, even though it may be low on storage space it's still a great feature. the camera isn't bad at all but I have found the video to be a tad buggy at times, I'm not talking about the quality either- just the frame rate sometimes will go all strange. It's got bluetooth and also has the software so you can use it as a remote with your laptop or desktop computer. it's pretty cool, you can control the desktop and media player, it acts as a mouse. The battery life is around 5 days with medium amounts of talk time and not really using the MP3 player or the built in FM radio. It's pretty neat because you can actually use bluetooth to transfer some mp3's accross and then use them as your ringtone, plays really well and with a considerable level of volume. All in all, not a bad phone, has some flaws but hey.

My favourite mobile phone is NOKIA 7610. Thrust me, that is so cool and powerfull phone. Whatever, I have now only one SIEMENS and he is nothing special, but work fine.

My dream phone is Motorola MPX 300... TouchScreen, keyboard, wi-fi... It's incredible... I hope that the second version will be better... i wanna buy it!

Hi, My favourite phone is Sony Ericsson T 610 as it is compact and good in looks too. I think it was The Phone of the Year in europe in 2004 or 2003. I don't like nokia phones as they are costly as compared to the same features in other mobile phones espacially in sony phones.

Currently my favourite phone is the Sony Ericson K700i... i love the design and its features!! Compact, weigh less and cool :lol:

My favourite phone has to be the Siemens St55 - got a good quality camera with 4 x digital zoom, 65 000 colour screen, big screen and small comfortable keys. Has integrated modem for fast internet access, Tri-band so you can use it anywhere in the world, and a very cool design. Its a little big but with all those features heck, who cares..

N-GAGE will be my favourite phones, they have lots of features, and the games are cool... They have huge memories and long-lasting batteries, so you dont have to worry that your batteries run out fast!!

my favorite phone is sonyericsson k700i. That is great phone. It is small ,there is camera 640*480, video clips (nice quality),great java games, and mp3. There is 40 megs of memory

My first mobile phone was a Sagem MyX-2, which I can say it was pretty good for my needs. A month ago I bought a new mobile phone Sagem MyX-5-2. I like it very much. Of course it is far from beeing the best but it good enought for me. Still I regret a little that I haven't bought SE k500i :( . You will wonder why have i chosen Sagem.1. It had a price more then fair. I mean 115$ for a mobile phone with camera isn't that much2. I was used to Sagem and i didn't have any problem with the older one... so even if Sagem isn't the leader on the market :lol: it makes great phones.

I would like a Samsung D500. The shape and features alone throw it far ahead of the many other phones. And the 3 network. They are rubbish.However, as new phones appear they either get better or worse (the Razor by motorola is dreadful). The Siemens SL65 is also another contender in my head. I generally like phones that haven't got the plane old static look, i like them to move.The new Nokia series look awful aswell. Little poxy screens, wobbly cases. What are they thinking of?

N-GAGE will be my favourite phones, they have lots of features, and the games are cool... They have huge memories and long-lasting batteries, so you dont have to worry that your batteries run out fast!!

136741[/snapback]

Really? You think the N-Gage is good? You really do need your head checking. They are hard to load games onto, unreliable, the radio is crap and generally a mini-person in a brick would work better than a N-gage.

My favourite phone is 9500 .... Still iam in awe of that phone .! cause wherever i take it in my hands ..! People just gaze at It..! Great crafting.. !When we come close to the phone we can observe its real styling.! Simple yet very mode5rn phone..! Although its a bit bulky but with all those great features inside..Nobody will ever hate that phone..! But just for the looks i prefer Moto razer .... It has sharp cuts just as its name suggests..! Although i dont have that one ...still admire its styling..!