.info {
padding: 0px;
margin: 0px;
}

Or, in a more generic manner, you can just specify what you want for tables:

table {
//layout info
}

And you can specify how you want to layout the table with the info class.

Maybe it'd be better if you (Chesso) posted the code for the whole page so that people can get a better of idea of why the table is causing the page to break? I mean, it's true that you can emulate tables with divs, but I think it's better to use tables all the same. Also, maybe linking to the site would be better so that people can sort through things without looking at your php code.
Edited by Arbitrary (see edit history)

Oh I see what you mean, I should have tried that. I just haven't had that issue before, it might be something specific to how the code/tags are layed out and branched.

Just wondering does the examples I've gave you work for the div/css against table? Just curious as it did for me even though it might not be the best solution.

Cheers

when i have troubles with tables the very first thing i do is make sure i have the cellpadding and cellspacing and both on 0. that always fixes any table problems i have, lol. oh and other problems i have i have to use colspan and valign.for your problem though im not sure.

Well seen as it brakes the site up pretty badly, I guess some sort of alignment could be an issue.I did test out a few different possibilities, but with being capped on speed and especially this ISP (it's mostly great otherwise) it's not very stable when capped, so it is hard just to load up this page lol (let alone a CSS reference).