xisto Community
develCuy

Don't Want To Be Hosted Member Any More

Hi guys!!, your web hosting service really rocks, my site was never fast and reliable. But I have not enough free time to submit posts and win credits to get my site hosted continuously. I really thank you for your great service.Blessings!!!

To terminate your hosting you must go to https://support.xisto.com/ and enter your username/password to cancel your hosting. This is a one way street though, make sure you are entirely ready to cancel - theres no going back ;).

You can get to this page by going to the Free Web Hosting Link At the top of the page and going to Terminate Hosting Account.

A second option is to always just leave your account to expire on its own, if you already have a hard time keeping credits to allow your site to remain hosted you can just stop posting and it'll get cancelled out on it's own quickly enough ;)But yea, the formal way is to use the link provided by Jimmy

Well, there's no free lunch in this world. If you don't mind to pay for a hosting, by all means. But for me, I like this community, the forum. Initially I was having a hard time to cope up with the credit also, but in the later stage, it wasn't that bad at all.

It's easy to fall behind in posting, but the benefits far outweigh the cost. Just log on every week and make more than 7 credits in posts. Or as they recommend, have at least 10 hosting credits to your account in case anything happens. To the original poster- I think you made a grammatical error. This site is awesome and my website runs reliably and fast, as long as I'm not negative on the hosting credits. Good luck finding another host that's free and offers the same great value, and overall customer satisfaction from its clients. And come back and tell us about it. =) hehe.

Contradiction much? lol

xboxrulz

I was trying to say: My site was never as fast and reliable than in Xisto.

It's easy to fall behind in posting, but the benefits far outweigh the cost. Just log on every week and make more than 7 credits in posts. Or as they recommend, have at least 10 hosting credits to your account in case anything happens.

To the original poster- I think you made a grammatical error. This site is awesome and my website runs reliably and fast, as long as I'm not negative on the hosting credits. Good luck finding another host that's free and offers the same great value, and overall customer satisfaction from its clients.

And come back and tell us about it. =) hehe.

There is not another free hosting like Xisto, because this is professional. Unfortunately, I'm so busy, and will be this way for some months more. But I don't want to stop posting at Xisto.

Sorry for any confusion.

Blessings!

might i ask where you're moving?? I mean honestly you can host for like $8 a month for all I know... although it usually requires a positive balance on your bank account lol... or a valid cc : )that is, if you're still posting...

might i ask where you're moving?? I mean honestly you can host for like $8 a month for all I know... although it usually requires a positive balance on your bank account lol... or a valid cc : )
that is, if you're still posting...

good question!, I've spend one week researching some absolutely free web hosting. Then I've decided for Awardspace(Apache,PHP, MySQL) and X10hosting(email forwarding), this solution thanks to freedns.com. My site now is "alive", that's important while i'm still so busy!

Blessings!
Edited by develCuy (see edit history)