xisto Community
TavoxPeru

Dir2html 1.1.0 Convert a local directory to an HTML index with hyperlinks

With this freeware anybody can convert a local directory to an HTML index file with hyperlinks, it is very useful for building file lists, cataloging contents of CD-ROMS, etc. for later browsing with any browser.

DIR2HTML can index either a single directory or multiple directories at once recursively, so, with this option a separate index file is generated for each subdirectory under your root directory.

This program is very easy to use, do not use a lot of system resources and you dont need to fill any form to download it, no spyware, adware, nags, and no time-expiry.

For more information and downloading instructions visit the DIR2HTML 1.1.0 website.

Best regards,

Is it a really free sofwtare ? Their site says that it's a "freeware", does it mean that the download you install will work during a certain period of time and then will stop working and ask for money ?

Is it a really free sofwtare ? Their site says that it's a "freeware", does it mean that the download you install will work during a certain period of time and then will stop working and ask for money ?

Yes, Yordan, it is a really free software, yesterday i install it again -a year ago i lost my hard drive and lost it with it- because i need a tool like this to browse a lot of folders to review it's contents -especifically html files- and i found it at once after google for it. Before my hard disk issue i remember that i use it for about 3 years without any problem and with all its functionallity.
Best regards,