xisto Community
yordan

The Spider Catcher Catching spiders in order to free them in your garden

Have a look here, it's really funny :
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Besides the text describing the device, you will see a little movie showing how it works.
It's really great ! Unfortunately it costs 19 euros, else I would already have bought it !
Until now, each time I see a spider, I take my shoe in order to destroy it : this makes a big splat on the ceiling, and it's very bad because it destroys a life.
With this device, you take the spider away from your keyboard (where it's not really useful) and put it two kilometers away in the nature, for instance on a tree, where it is not disturbing for you.
It's even sold with a fake plastic spider in order to allow you to train yourself !
Could you believe that ?

haha I love it !! I want one right away!! I really dont like killing spiders because they are great for your garden and also indoors ( if the gf and son dont freak out cos of them) but our cat really likes to chase them down and kill them;(this could be the perfect solution;))

Looks like a good solution if someone wants to get rid of those insects. But does this really works? Hmm.. :blink: Anyway the spider in the clip looks fake when they use the tool to capture it. First letting it crawl around, the next moment, they used that tool to catch a stationary spider. Nah.. should be real.. :D But honestly, there's a lot of such innovation stuff around.

What I really appreciate, is that this sites mostly wants computer things : CD's, USB flashdisks, etc... Seems that computer geeks are are supposed to be good customers for spider hunting devices !

What I really appreciate, is that this sites mostly wants computer things : CD's, USB flashdisks, etc... Seems that computer geeks are are supposed to be good customers for spider hunting devices !

LOL.. you might be right. If those geeks stay indoor the whole day, they definitely need something like this.