xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truman69

I Found A Picture Of The Ps3

[iMAGE]

is this the PS3 maybe?????????

what you think

65576[/snapback]

I know for a fact that the PS3 isn't going to use UMD disks, it is going to use Blu-Ray disks, which means this image can't be correct as it has a UMD disk slot. Unless it can take UMD's aswell, maybe.

The main image doesn't really look all that great does it.

hmm that looks gay... I've seen anothe picture in a ps2 magazine and it didn't look like that. It looked more like xbox. Hmm like a alien space ship.This one looks bad, wow they screwed it up bad.

That picture of the Playstation 3 makes the console look big and bulky. too bad they had to stop making them until the time Sony has paid off the 90.7 billion dollars to the company that actually has the patent for the vibration things.

I hope that isn't the actual design, it looks far too 'projectory' for my liking.I, like a few others, was hoping for a PS3 design that wasn't too dissimilar to the PS2, with a simple, yet very effective, look.If that screenshot was seen on Gamespot, then i fear it may be for real..... Gamespot has never failed me in the past, but i hope it has this time.

There is no way that is the new playstation, its too big, and it looks like crap. Sony is not stupid enough to put out a PS3 like that (atleast i hope not) I think the PS3 will look like the XBOX or a slighty bigger version of the PS2. But anyway that picture is crap and not real so dont trust everything you read on the net.

:) Actually on the contrare to the last post, that is the real picture of the PS3..in all it's glory. So it's ugly, and it'll probably suck balls. So did the PSP....the human race will cope without another pointless game system...I'm sure of it. I say buy a Reg Nintendo, Mario's Duck Hunt, a little orange plastic gun, and move on.

That looks rubbish. :)B):)

It looks more like a camera than a PS3. I was expecting a design similar to the PS2 but with different curves or something. That just looks really poor in my opinion, I hope that isn't the final design.

65578[/snapback]

I agrre Jason. The designe is really bad. The current design is ok. Mabey a change is in need but not to a big camera!

Yeh, it looks like aprojector, and possible stepped back a decade with that horrible surface cover, that looks like it belongas on an old camera! i dont think its real...

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

i seriously doubt that, that would be the final design..even the ps2 is thinner....and smaller y would sony make ps3 bigger? when they know the world wants smaller and portable. thats y the newER ps2 is small. but if that was the final design....i say *BLEEP* that here i come xbox 2

It seriously isn't real people. The Ps3 takes BluRay disks and not Universal Media Disks (UMD). Stop fretting people, sony wouldn't go releasing something that looks like that. It's an impressive fake. Also, Playstation3 isn't for certain the final name of the console, it's way too early for a design anyway. Think about it, the info on the Cell processor chip wasn't realeased very long ago, and that's wehat makes it run. It's too early for design time folks, I'm sure of it.

hmm...looks like crap to me...no offense but I think that is a really bad look for the ps3 and just like a few people said, i hope that's not the final design, it looks like some messed up camera/projecter. But hopefully that is not the final design and they will make something better than that. However, then again, just like novaforme said, you can't trust everything on the net, it could have been someone who was just messing around or someone who just wanted to maybe diminish the mount of people wanting to but the ps3, who knows?

WOW taht is so cool i cant wait till it comes out omg omg olmg i lvoe it and i like the xbox u got a pic of that bc i really wana see it! wowowowo lololol that it so cullio just like the pimping psp lolol so cool cant wait cant wait cant wait, who else is jsut like me! yayay good job finding that by so far