xisto Community
MediYama

Ddboard.com - Domain Discussion Board Get your own domain name for posts

Hey, when I was looking how I could get a free .com domain name, I found DDboard.com.

It's a place where you can get points for posting, and you can 'buy' a domain name with those points. If you are looking for a free domain name you should check this out :P .

I'm working on getting my domain, so please sign up (with my referrer ID in the link) if you are interested.

Enjoy :P

I don't get why people always post these free domain name services. I personally, never ever trust them. Therefore, I tend to ignore them. However, as a moderator, I'm suppose to monitor most posts, even those I don't care reading :P.The site looks good, but as I said, I'm not interested in it.xboxrulz

I don't get why people always post these free domain name services.

This seems to be an indication that people are interested by this kind of service : posting for domain name.Maybe we should consider this.
Maybe Xisto should open an extra service : 2 credits every day for hosting + domain ? This could be interesting for those who want post-for-domain, they would have to post on a single forum : Xisto forum.

I am trying to clarify with OpaQue of additional services started in Xisto. The announcement was made in Announcements in Xisto as well. Everyone should read this section at least once a day :P

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/92841-topic/?findpost=1064367889

You can now have 1 year of free domain name with your Xisto hosting credits. The post will show the details. Although it was made only in Xisto, I do not see any objection from OpaQue for Xisto members. That is to say, he may have forgotten to make additional announcement in Xisto.

The basic procedure is simple: request for Free Domain Name when you pre-qualify. Simply make your post under Misc Request section and OpaQue will respond with an appropriate answer.

Procedure steps:
1) check https://xisto.com/ for available domain name
2) make a topic under Misc Request as Free Domain Name Request
3) until we can come up with a proper form for Xisto use the following template:

Username: •
Email Address:

My request is for:
• FREE DOMAIN
Your Requesting Domain Name

Introduce Yourself: Your hobbies, interests, talents, etc. Let the forum know you better.

Desired Domain Account Username: 8 characters maximum.

Country Where You Live

Theme Of Your Website

How Did You Find Xisto?

Who Was Your Previous Host

Reason For Leaving Your Previous Host?

Is this a Business Website?

Programming languages known?

Did you like the forums? if not, Please mention the reason?

Suggestions to Xisto?

Thank you.

I got my domain for free in a similar way as ddboard.com, i got it from ezyrewards.comu just get 100 points then "buy" a domain, u get the credit sent to ur domain account (its with optinom.com)

I am trying to clarify with OpaQue of additional services started in Xisto. The announcement was made in Announcements in Xisto as well. Everyone should read this section at least once a day :blink:
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/92841-topic/?findpost=1064367889

You can now have 1 year of free domain name with your Xisto hosting credits.

Thanks for the prompt action, and thanks for the good news from OpaQue, and thanks for the link.
The additionnal info is inside this link : you need to have at least 280 credits because the domain-name feature will cost 250 credits.