xisto Community
TavoxPeru

How To Uninstall Completely Office 2003

Not a totaly clean uninstallHow To Uninstall Completely Office 2003

I have uninstalled Office 2003 the normal way + with the Fix program found at Microsoft website + Ccleaner + manual search if the registry and there deleted what I found regarding Office/outlook/pst.

BUT when after a reboot and an new install of Office 2003 again it still remembers that the pst file was in a special place (c:usermy mail ) and ask for the pst file.

I can't find any trace of that path in the registry or in any file! yes, I have made a search for it!

HOW do I make a TOTALY clean uninstall removing -everything-???? 

-reply by schtaan

Not a totaly clean uninstallHow To Uninstall Completely Office 2003

I have uninstalled Office 2003 the normal way + with the Fix program found at Microsoft website + Ccleaner + manual search if the registry and there deleted what I found regarding Office/outlook/pst.

BUT when after a reboot and an new install of Office 2003 again it still remembers that the pst file was in a special place (c:usermy mail ) and ask for the pst file.

I can't find any trace of that path in the registry or in any file! yes, I have made a search for it!

HOW do I make a TOTALY clean uninstall removing -everything-???? 

-reply by schtaan