xisto Community
TOMORROWS GAMING

Best Games Of All Time Simply The Best of ALL TIME

Here are the games that i really enjoyed on Pc and Xbox 360.

PC:

Delta Force

Counter strike

Call of Duty

Red Alert 2

Generals

Xbox 360:

Call of duty 4

GTA 4

Halo

Halo 3

Gears of War

Need for speed carbon

Fifa 08

All i can remember right now

My favorite games would have to have been 1. The Final Fantasy series2. Half life, one of the first games I got into3. GTA series, another collection of great gamesThey're only the ones I can think of off the top of my head though, don't know if they'd be characterized as best games of all time as I don't play that many but they're all really good :rolleyes:

My 5 favorites: I have played through all of them countless times.- X-Wing (with TIE-Fighter being right behind it) Graphics: 95% Sound: 95% Gameplay: 95% (a few controls got improved in TIE-Fighter, but apart from that I wouldn't know what I would have wanted differently) Story/Involvement: Very interesting, varied, action-packed missions. You just couldn't stop playing- Starcraft Graphics: 99% Sound: 95% Gameplay: 99% (StarCraft's way of controlling units was revolutionary) Story/Involvement: Excellent story, varied missions and different strategies Bonus: 3 UNIQUE and still BALANCED races made it practically found eSports (along with Counter-Strike)- UFO: Enemy Unknown Graphics: 90% Sound: 85% Gameplay: 99% (perfect mix of base management and turn-based strategy) Story/Involvement: Average story but great replay value because every game was different and it was hard to obtain all research.- Need for Speed 2: Special Edition (with NFS 3 Hot Pursuit right behind) Graphics: 90% Sound: 85% Gameplay: 99% (very realistic feeling for that time) Story/Involvement: Great rock music and very fast tracks pushing your adrenalin to the limit. Don't forget spectactular crashes. And the best: Real videos of your dream cars driving while you are told their specifications.- Resident Evil 1&2 Graphics: 97% (Prerendered scenes ftw.) Sound: 98% Gameplay: 99% (Different. Different is good. Hard. Hard is good. Nice mix of puzzle and action) Story/Involvement: One of the most fascinating background stories ever invented for a game. The progressing of the story itself was very exciting too. Cool, diverse, boss fights and many shocking moments kept the player involved all the time. Unlocking new modes and characters encouraged playing through more than once.Other games worth a mention:- Silent Hunter III + IV: annoying as hell sometimes but also very addictive- GTR 2: Awesome graphics and realism. This is a true simulation.- GT Legends: While similar to GTR series it has the more interesting cars- Knights of the Old Republic: Awesome RPG/3D-Shooter. Nothing special, but you just can't stop playing it.- Far Cry (series): Beautiful landscape and free roaming (more or less) though the outdoor levels- Also liked AvP, Doom 3 and Halflife 1&2- Age of Empires: A decent game, but everything was so lovingly detailed and had a lot of historic references- Warcraft (series): WC3 being the best. 4 races and compelling campaign- Command & Conquer (series): You gotta love the video sequences, especially with real actors. Plus each of them was a very action packed RTS. Some were especially good, like C&C 3, Generals and Red Alert 1&2, but all were above average.- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind: You could go anywhere you wanted and had so many options and places to explore, it almost felt real. Also the system to gain skills/levels was unique.- Final Fantasy (series): Unfortunately I only played a few.- Star Trek Legacy: Horrible game actually, but a must for fans. The starships are awesomely detailed and are ranging from the first warp capable ship until Enterprise-E. And it IS fun to play, once you get used to the gameplay. And a few classic:- Monkey Island- Indiana Jones- Lemmings (who beat it?)- Worms- Master of Orion- Bomberman (Multiplayer fun)- Doom/Doom 2- Pinball Fantasies (Outright the best Pinball game I've ever played)- Commander Keen (series) (You can't honestly be missing this one...)- Bomb (a.K.A. Tankwars)- Tyrian- The Settlers- Stunts (a.K.A. 4D Sportsdriving) (Woooo, early race/stunt sim - ROCKS)- Prince of Persia- All that I missed (sooooorry :P )-

reply by NudeRaider

I couldn't list the best games as most of the games I played were really good, even though most of the games I played there just normal and even bad, as I am more of a retro gamer and played lots of Amiga games which is also available as DOS games, but I'll try to make a list of games I remember, but the numbering does not affect which one is best:Reunion (by Amnesty design)UFO: Enemy Unknown (aka XCOM)CivilizationColonizationFreecivSettlersDune 2Hitman I and IIIDoomWormsAll the series of Monkey Island, especially I & IISimon the sorcererBeneath a steel skyQueen of Amazon JungleIndiana Jones in the fate of AtlantisSyndicateFlashbackCannon FodderSim CityLabyrinth of TimeMystNapalmWarcraftAge of EmpiresSuperforgRuff and TumbleStarcraftMedal of HonourF.E.A.RCall of DutyCommand & ConquerIn fact, I could go on and on, I played much more point and click games, I really enjoy adventure games and have lots of them, especially old ones which works with Amiga emulators and ScummVM, but just can't have the time to play them and besides, I now usually use a walktrough, that it would be faster, which isn't so enjoyable.

1.Call of Duty (All Series)2.Marc Ecko's Getting Up Contents under pressure3.S.T.A.L.K.E.R(All series)2. Half Life ( All series)3. GTA (All Series)4. Hitman Blood Money5. Tomb Raider (All Series)

A lot of people told me and usually talk that S.T.A.L.K.E.R is one of the best games they've played, but personally I never really played it, maybe when I'll get some time I'll need to start playing it too..

Rez 4 and 5 

Halflife 1 and 2

Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night

Diablo II

Starcraft

Gears

Halo1,2,3

Crysis

Left4Dead

Elma

Poclet Tanks

Rainbow6's

Starwars BF

-reply by santoJonnny

Best GamesBest Games Of All TimeFor me my all time favs would be...*Valkryie Profile Lenneth*Final Fantasy 9*Kingdom Hearts*Final Fantasy X*Breath of Fire 2,3, & 4*Final Fantasy Tactics*Tales of Phantasia*Tales of Symphonia*Super Smash Brothers*Halo*Zelda*Mario 64 and Super Mario*Chrono TriggerCan't think of any more... Oh well.-reply by Azeria

The best games of all time for me are:Need for SpeedPrince of PersiaCall of DutyMedal of HonorCounter-StrikeGrand Theft AutoThat's the games i've played in this past year's. I've played World of Warcraft but i stopped with that crap...

For now i'll say:Rome:Total warMount and bladeFootball superstars(nice new online MMO football playing Game)Falloutbut there are many more games i played like Silkroad, A.V.A. , Soldier front which were also good but first three are awesome ;)Thanx...Eggie

1. The Warriors 2. Hitman 2 3. Aces of the Deep 4. Master of Orion 2 5. Dungeon Keeper 2 6. Theme Park 7. Theme Hospital 8. Duke Nukem (ALL OF THEM!!!) 9. Goldeneye (N64) 10. Grand Theft Auto (ALL OF THEM!!!) 11. Medal of Honour: Heroes 2 (Wii Online, I dominated everyone) 12. Resident Evil (ALL OF THEM!!!) 13. Metal Gear Solid (yet again, ALL OF THEM!!!) 14. Worms (*sigh* ALL Of them...) 15. The Godfather 16. Dune (Both the originals) 17. Streets of Rage 18. Tekken (All) 19. Soul Calibur (2 & 3) 20. Halo (All) 21. Kane & Lynch 22. Splinter Cell (All) 23. Shining Force (Both) And so many more, i'm kinda an old skool gamer!

Final Fantasy VII

Panzer Dragoon Saga

System Shock 2

Ocarina of time

Metal Gear 2(2d game)

That's about all I can think of from the top of my head.

-reply by kyle

For me the best are...

Final Fantasy VII 

Panzer Dragoon Saga

System Shock 2

Ocarina of Time

Metal Gear 2(the 2d one)

-reply by kyle kraatz