xisto Community
TheOneAndOnly1405241546

Website Needs 4 Free

Several things that you can get for your website for FREE are the following :1. Freeforums.org can give you a nice forum for FREE and a nice hosting program and a lot of MB and BW to use. They also give you a load of templates to choose from from light to dark.2. Another place is a place that supports phpbb. Phpbb is very useful for most forums around the world and would help for clan uses, as in templates again and you can also upload or just CREATE your own templates right there just with some codes and you might need to know or learn CSS.3. Freewebs.com is a good beginner's place for a website just simple text and can handle HTML if you'd like to can upload some links to a forum or a different page.. Very easy to use and can have it done in under a few minutes4. Last but not least , a free domain name.. You can get a .co.nr domain name for free at http://www.freedomain.pro/ all you have to do is REGISTER! and you're DONE. There has got to be a free domain name place with ( .com ) somwhere out there in the world, all you have to do is just google them. I haven't found any yet but there might or might not be.

hmm about the forums why dont you just download the files and just install them your self i know what your reply will be it will be about disk usage but may i say i would rather have disk usage that big ads on my website so i would rather install my self especially being a VB holder.

Well nicholas2, phpbb is the BIGGEST PAIN to install. I just finally got it installed after about an hour tying.The only reason I did it is because fantastico doesn't work.Also, another way to get lots of free stuff is a php script installed (like fantastico).

Thanks for the link to freedomain.co.nr; I had used that uni.cc one, but they want me to place an ad on my website, and they want me to make sure my website gets visitors consistently! That's too much of a hassle, so I'm guessing that co.nr doesn't do that too! hehe I will give them a shot, thanks B)

matthew so do freedomain.co.nr they expect a banner put on your site to me i prefer uni.cc

I completely agree, uni.cc is great. They give you no space (except for storing index.html), but they give you a really free domain name, and they put no forced ads.In the same spirit, if you are looking for a job, send your curriculum-vitae by means of mentionning yourname.webcv.com webcv.com is fully free, simply they accept only a link to your cv.
Regards
yordan