xisto Community
tininho

Hostingheaven

I have subscribed to Hostingheavens for a Palladium Linux package for couple weeks now. All issues have been solved within 24 hours, after upgrading to Palladium (500Mb, 5gb) you get 45min response time 24h. For me it has been more like 90min, but it's very good anyway.The lowest priced Linux package is offered at 2$, the highest is 6$. No committments, you pay every month.They don't have a forum though and their FAQ is somewhat limited.Cpanel and Fantastico is provided, with some extra features. I have experienced only few minutes downtime.My site with Joomla has been working almost perfectly, a way better than with gate.com, which sucks with Joomla btw.Recommended!

So, it's $2 each month.
I am curious to know the opinion of people using the paid hosting plans at Xisto.
I see that at https://xisto.com/ it's 3.33 $ per month for the 2 gigabytes plan. It's 50% more money, but you have four times more disk space !

Well, to be honest that really seems like a hell of lot better plan than the hostingheaven's. However I wasn't aware of this Xisto - Web Hosting untill now. Could be that I change operator.Those all still only numbers (I mean the 33,33333 disk space and so on), for me the key factor is compatibility and support with high reliability. I don't really need more than 200mb space and bandwith for 2000 ppl.

Edited by tininho (see edit history)

Lucky man, you have 2000 customers ! I think the Xisto's way is the best one : you first try for free, so you can test, and when you are satisfied with the tests you switch to a paid hosting plan.

I totally agree with tininho, a good hosting plan is not disk space and bandwidth critical. A good service must be stable, reliable and to have a fast responding/resolving troubles support team. I had the opportunity to test some "BIG" hosting companies, Xisto.com seems to be better on many cases.

Blessings!

So, it's $2 each month.I am curious to know the opinion of people using the paid hosting plans at Xisto.
I see that at https://xisto.com/ it's 3.33 $ per month for the 2 gigabytes plan. It's 50% more money, but you have four times more disk space !

I have switched over to Xisto - Web Hosting from my other paid hosting (which was pretty good as well). Xisto - Web Hosting is definitely much more stable in terms of uptime and their customer representatives are basically on the clock 24 hours a day. Response time and resolution are usually quickly resolved B)

Hello , Just wonder what can a web owner do with a 2 GB space !! it is more more more than enough as web pages should not exceed a 30 sec loading time on modem connections and using this space to serve downloading big files will eat your bandwidth !I dont know why anyone look for a huge space ,, I know some reselers make good money with a 10 GB deal , like this they will only have 5 clients each with 2 gigs .. I think using this space with 10 domains is fair ..Maybe big companies need such a space to store data and give everyone a huge email account but even these are solved by google apps for your domain and rapidshare .. Ofcourse you know that google gives any registerd domain 50 email account @yourdomain type POP3 and more user friendly than webmail add to this each email account is 2++ giga bytes this means as soon as you register a domain you have already 100++ gigabyte for free from google .rapidshare with 1680 Terabytes of space and 90 Gigabit/s of internet-bandwidth is for real a good deal what else can you do with such a space ?My point of view I agree with tininho reliability is what maters because I dont think - no matter how big your website is - people will not find error page - due to servers - is cool There is also one more thing I want to spot that the control panel and what it offers also counts security and maintenance by sever operators counthazemmostafa