xisto Community
vujsa

Please Vote On The Design For My New Website Logo! The Entries For The 30 Credit Logo Design Challenge.

Who Will Win The 30 Credit Logo Design Challenge?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thank you very much for those votes guys!

And thanks to all guys for your valuable comments and suggestions!

Looking forward for the results!

Luv,

Niru

B)

Thank you very much for those votes guys!

And thanks to all guys for your valuable comments and suggestions!

Looking forward for the results!

Luv,

Niru

B)

Uh oh. I think I broke the tie going on here, hehe. I like Niru's design best, because I'm a sucker for vector'ish designs. I can't really help it. I also like how he broke out of the classic pattern of the same light-blue colors.

Team destiny's design would've done much better in the poll here, if the banner wasn't in a lower resolution. Idunno what went wrong here, but it looks like it was enlarged from a smaller resolution. Too bad!

Good job, all of you!

Well, I have made up my mind. Sorry for the long delay, been pretty busy and expect to be even busier soon.

I too really liked saint-michael and Niru's submissions the best but found all of the entries to have something to offer a final product!

Here is a breakdown of credits awarded:

30 Credits : Niru - Overall Best Design

_0 Credits : saint-michael - Second best design but unable to transfer credits to non-hosted members. Would have been 20 credits.

20 Credits : livingston - 10 credits for each submission, nice text effects.

_0 Credits : Team Destiny 07 - Very nice background effects but unable to transfer creedits to non-hosted members. Would have been 10 credits.

For SM and TD07, I cannot think of any way to reward you for your hard work. If you have any suggestions as to how I might reward you, please PM me!

Thank you to everyone for their submissions and input.

vujsa

I definately like Team Destiny 07 001 best out of all of them.The smaller when is really good. You did a real good job with it.The others aren't all that brilliant (sorry to say that) but Team Destiny 07 001 is really good.Livingston 001 and 002 really don't do much for me at all. They are a bit plane and boring with not much detail to them at all.

i voted for the first one... in my opinion, only the first one get to really look somewhat professional, simple but has the look and well-blanced. Niru's works could be quite ok but i think the selection and combination of colors is really not good. well these are just my opinions ... <_<