xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ginginca

Site / Account Not Working

I'm not sure, but I read somewhere that the instance you post, then your site will be immediately activated (automatic). That's awfully strange about how you currently have over 10 credits! :ph34r:

Could just be down randomly, server down or updating or whatnot. I'd suggest just being patient and it will probably be back up soon. Mine has gone down before but is more often then not back up within 30 minutes.

Could just be down randomly, server down or updating or whatnot. I'd suggest just being patient and it will probably be back up soon. Mine has gone down before but is more often then not back up within 30 minutes.

http://www.industry-online.com/

I didn't get below zero. It just stopped working through the night at some point. And it's been down ever since.

http://www.industry-online.com/

I didn't get below zero. It just stopped working through the night at some point. And it's been down ever since.

Someone PM'd me the email address to put in a support ticket, which I did.

But now it's saying the status of the ticket is closed.

Can someone help? I don't understand. It's been down since last night and my credits never went below 10.

1) refrain from making double posts. If your post is the last reply, you should always use the EDIT for your post (that's why we enabled this feature)

2) I am able to see your site without a problem. I see that you still have the default index page. Was your problem resolved between the time you posted and the time I made this post? If so, I believe the case is closed. When your hosting credit reaches ZERO your account automatically goes into suspension (not -0.01). You must bring your hosting credit back to above 4 and wait about 1 hour AFTER you achieved your minimum hosting credits to re-animate your hosting.

If you are the only one or region wise that cannot see your site, perhaps it's not the server's end but a localized matter. Please seek help with your ISP.

1) refrain from making double posts. If your post is the last reply, you should always use the EDIT for your post (that's why we enabled this feature)

2) I am able to see your site without a problem. I see that you still have the default index page. Was your problem resolved between the time you posted and the time I made this post? If so, I believe the case is closed. When your hosting credit reaches ZERO your account automatically goes into suspension (not -0.01). You must bring your hosting credit back to above 4 and wait about 1 hour AFTER you achieved your minimum hosting credits to re-animate your hosting.

If you are the only one or region wise that cannot see your site, perhaps it's not the server's end but a localized matter. Please seek help with your ISP.

No the problem is not resolved unless someone blew away the hard drive and all my data including my email account are gone.

The site was working fine for many months (lets say around six or so), and then something happened last night which I never touched.

You mentioned something about when the credits go down to zero. Within the past week, they have not gone below ten. So that's not the problem either.

When I check my email, I'm getting an error message like it would be if my account was in suspension, or if the email account didn't work.

The web address http://www.industry-online.com/ shows Xisto's default index page. If you were referring to another sub-domain or add-on domain, please specify. But as far as the web addressed mentioned, it's showing fine.This means HTTP is working but your database may not be working correctly.Please send email to support{at}Xisto{dot}com, if you have not done so along with:cpanel name:server name: gammadomain/sub-domain name: (the original one even if you're referring to add-on or sub-domain)detailed issue: such as 'when I perform this action, I get this error <<copy of the error message>>' etc and then explain if it's tied to sub-domain or add-on domain

I had these kind of issues too, if they are the same, from my country I couldn't view the domains I added or pointed to my Xisto account for several hours it was just 404 for everything, but with time it worked again, I firstly thought that is the problem with the server, but seems that for foreign countries it worked, so this is some kind of a problem with DNS I never understood, sometimes it doesn't work for India country too, as I have some friends there, but when checking with some proxy it works, so the server is running, but DNS doesn't resolve or something in some parts of the world in different hours.. So this is somekind of issues with ISP and similar, so I stopped worrying about it, it usually works again after 6-12-24 hours.