xisto Community

So what you call RvSkin is the theme/language manager for CPanel?
I'm just curious as it would be nice to be able to change the default (aswell as the layout, not sure if that can be done?).

Could it be a possible feature, or one that can be turned on?

Well, i call it RvSkin because i saw that name in a previous post by Jimmy89, i also view it in the url. As you, I'm not sure if it is possible to change the layout, but i think that it would be a nice feature.

Best regards,

When i changed the cpanel theme I get this error

Theme change is in progress...

It might take about a minute. Please wait. Thank you for your patience.

If your browser does not automatically redirect you, please close this window and open it again to access control panel.

Error!! Missing WHM Remote Access Key.

Now please go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, there is the same message B)

Thank You.

When i changed the cpanel theme I get this error

Theme change is in progress...

It might take about a minute. Please wait. Thank you for your patience.

If your browser does not automatically redirect you, please close this window and open it again to access control panel.

Error!! Missing WHM Remote Access Key.

Now please go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, there is the same message B)

Thank You.

I still got the same error, not only when i try to change the cPanel theme, this also occurs if you want to change the cPanel's Language. And the Fantastico problem hasn't resolved yet.

Maybe the Asta's support team forgot these problems.

Best regards,

great!!! my site is working again. Glory God.Thank You!!!The cpanel theme didn't changed, rvlightblue seems more eye friendly, anyway, I'm happy to have my site back.Blessings!